Pet Human Family Part 12

Within ten minutes all of the pet humans are strapped into thier highchairs for Christmas dinner. They have ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, cranberries, dinner rolls, green bean casserole, and apple pie for dessert. The pets are given milk and apple juice to drink.

      The aliens have shyrobinie, ilex nocklanna, hibenaroni, soola tugglewanna, and eeekslay with petalcake for dessert. They have juice with thier meal.

    The children happily play with thier presents after dinner. Ryan is very excited to try the treasure hunter game. He goes to Kleebon. "Play game! Play game!" He cries excitedly in Nivish, jumping up and down. 

    "What game do you want to play, Ryan?" Kleebon asks, carefully picking the little pet up.

    "Game! Game!" Ryan cries excitedly in Nivish, not knowing how to ask for the right one.

    "Okay, Ryan, let's look at the games and you show me," Kleebon says patiently. He walks over to the pet's old games, teasing Ryan. 

    "No! No! Christmas game! Present game!" Ryan tries hard to explain in Nivish, getting upset.

    "Oh, you mean your new game?" Kleebon asks. He takes Ryan over to the pet's Christmas presents. 

    "Yes! Yes!" Ryan cries excitedly in Nivish. 

    "Okay, Ryan, I'll help you set it up," Kleebon says kindly. He turns on the treasure hunter game for Ryan. 

    Ryan finds himself in the middle of a beautiful cave with a pond in the middle. There are orange and red fish swimming in the pond. There are flat three foot in diameter cave flowers growing all over the floor of the caverns. They are blue, yellow, lavender, and pink with yellow centers.

    Ryan searches under the flower and finds a treasure chest beneath one. He excitedly opens it. It's filled with gold coins! Ryan wonders how to get his treasure home. Then he wonders where home is. "Mommy! Daddy!" He cries in English. 

    Hearing the pet, Kleebon turns off the game. Ryan is in the living room with his chest of very realistic toy gold. He picks it up and runs to Daddy.

    "Ryan, what did you find?" Alex asks in English. 

    "Gold, Daddy! We're rich!" Ryan cries excitedly in English. 

    "Oh, boy! How exciting!" Alex cries happily in English, knowing that the gold is toy gold.

    Polly and Molly play happily with thier Pony Snow Fun Playset. Grace and Marjorie build a snowman together while Loretta and Cindy go sledding. Alice and Roseanne make snow angels.

    "Let's go ice skating," suggests Bonnie

    "Okay!" Melody agrees happily. Her and Bonnie have lots of fun ice skating together on the pond.