Pet Human Family Part 14

Cute little Higdigin comes over to play the next day. He loves spending time with his friends Nookra and Slaybol.

    The lavender furred child's fluffy yellow and sea green friends appear outside shortly with little Nookra. 

    "Hi, Higdigin!" Kleebon greets his friend. "Want to see our petalhouse?"

    "Sure!" The lavender furred child exclaims happily. 

    Molly and Polly come out of the Pet House, curious to see who they have for a visitor.

    "Ooh, nice pets!" Higdigin exclaims happily. "I'm gonna go to Earth and catch my own pet!"

    "You can't!" Kleebon scoffs. "You're too little!"

    "My Daddy says I can have a pet!" Higdigin argues as he climbs up into the petalhouse. 

    Kleebon helps Molly and Polly get into the petalhouse

    Kleebon helps Molly and Polly get into the petalhouse. Molly happily heads for the swing and needs help getting on it. "Mommy!" She calls in English. 

    Mommy is inside the human house playing a game with her husband, so Kleebon helps Molly with the swing.

    "Thank you!" The small girl says politely in English as she swings happily. 

    Slaybol and Higdigin happily cross the bridge on the petalhouse together. Polly is playing with her stuffed kittens on the other side. "Do you want to see my new game I got for Christmas?" Slaybol asks.

 "Do you want to see my new game I got for Christmas?" Slaybol asks

    "Yeah!" The lavender furred child cries excitedly. 

    "I'll go get it!" Slaybol cries, climbing down from The Petalhouse and disappearing indoors.

     Clompal joyfully greets her son as he excitedly dashes inside to his room. "Are you having fun with your friend Higdigin?"

    "Yeah!" Slaybol replies happily as he grabs his game and heads back outdoors.   

    Pollly and Molly's ponies are visiting the kittens and having lunch together as Slaybol heads to his friend. Nookra has joined the girls now with her tiny, soft Nividian dolls.