Pet Human Family Part 10

Molly, Polly, and Ryan play happily in the hay play area. There is a lovely playground set up there for pet humans with a slide, swings, and lots of toys.

    The pets go trick or treating after they finish playing. They each recieve lots of candy and toys in thier pails. This is a special trick or treating day for pet humans in Dlymal and Clompal's neighborhood. Nookra, Slaybol, and Kleebon trick or treat too while helping with the pet humans. 

    "Mommy, Mommy! There's something in my bar of soap!" Polly cries excitedly in English. 

    "Daddy, look!" Molly cries happily in English. 

    "Let me see, Sweetie," Tiffany replies gently in English, taking Polly's bar of soap and looking at it closely. "Polly, there's a toy inside it! Use this soap to take a bath every night, and when the soap is all gone you'll have a new little toy! How wonderful! "

    "Yay!" Polly cries happily in English, taking back her bar of soap. 

    "Did you hear Mommy? There's a toy in there, Molly. When the soap is all used up you can play with it," Alex explains gently in English. 

    "I wanna take a bath!" Molly cries excitedly in English. 

    "Me too!!" Ryan and Molly cry excitedly in English together.   

    "Bath play toy fun good soap?" Tiffany asks Clompal in Nivish. 

    "Yes, Tiffany, you can have a bath. Let's go home now," Clompal says gently, and the aliens lead the pets back to thier house. Each of the pets has received one of the bars of soap, even Tiffany and Alex. 

    It's suppertime when they arrive at home, so Clompal prepares fish sticks, french fries, and green beans for the pet humans, and berry castles for the aliens

    It's suppertime when they arrive at home, so Clompal prepares fish sticks, french fries, and green beans for the pet humans, and berry castles for the aliens. The pets have apple juice to drink, while the aliens have cytonie juice.

    Tiffany takes Molly and Polly to the pet house to bathe them with thier new bars of soap after supper, while Ryan stays to play with Slaybol for a while. 

    They play the Levitation Game together. Slaybol uses his zookon to levitate toys, and Ryan tries to catch them. Ryan tries hard to catch the toys, but they're too high up. So he climbs up Slaybol's fur and onto Slaybol's head. Then Ryan jumps off Slaybol's head and grabs a toy.

    Nookra tries to catch Ryan, but he's too heavy for her, so they both fall down.

    Tiffany calls Ryan shortly for his bath. He eagerly runs over, excited to use his bar of soap. 

    Everyone goes to bed for the night after all the baths are finished. The days go by until it's time for Thanksgiving. 

    The pet humans are dropped off at thier Grandparent's house for Thanksgiving, while the aliens go to thier parent's house. Everyone has a nice meal and a great time.