Chapter Seven

"Oh I love this song!" I exclaimed, turning up the radio as we drove to the coffee shop.

"You do?" Harry laughed as The Script blared throughout the car.

"Yes! They're one of my favorite bands!" I said, "Wait, do you not like them?"

"I like them, they're fine." He said, smiling. I laughed and started singing along to Hall of Fame, Harry joined me and we sang the whole song through. Then he parked the car in front of the shop, "We're here!" He declared, than he quickly hopped out of the car and rushed to my side; opening my door for me.

"Thanks, Harry." I smiled as I slide out of the car; I stood up and slipped my bag over my shoulder.

"Sure." He smiled; green eyes sparkling. We walked to the door of the coffee shop, our shoulders just barely touching. Harry opened the shop door for me and waited as I ducked under his strong arm,

"Um, thanks...again." I looked at him amused; no one had really done this to me before. Opened every door, waited for me...it was different; a nice kind of different.

"Astrid!" Sarah exclaimed, rushing from behind the counter; her hair disheveled and hazel-brown eyes wide. I laughed,

"How's is going, Sarah?" I asked, she took a deep breath.

"Not so good, well, I mean, like I was making the muffins for this morning...but the batter was lumpy and then the coffee tasted too watery and th--"

"Okay, okay, okay." I cut her off, "I'll fix it, don't worry." Sarah sighed in relief,

"Thanks, Astrid. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't had showed up!" She said, than she noticed Harry standing patiently beside me and her hand shot up to smooth her hair; seemingly becoming self-conscious at the realization she was in the presence of a lad.

"Oh! Um, hey Harry! I didn't see you there!" She gushed, her face tinted to a light shade of pink.

"Hi, Sarah." Harry chuckled, her face lit up and she looked like she was going to pop with happiness.

"Alright then..." I said, carefully looking at Sarah, "Um, I'll see you later, Harry." Harry raised an eyebrow,

"Do you want me to pick you up, love?" He asked, slipping my phone from my bag, in front of us Sarah's eyes widened even more. I shook my head to keep her from saying anything and turned to Harry,

"I think I can manage..." I started, but Harry gave me a 'you-must-be-bluffing' look that silenced my protest, before focusing back on my phone.

"Manage walking twenty-two miles out to the house?" He asked, glancing up again.

"Well..." I said weakly,

"No. I'll pick you up; now what time do you get off work?" He asked matter-of-factly.

I sighed, “Nine-forty.” He nodded sharply and slide my phone back in my bag.

"Alright, see you then, babe. My numbers saved in your phone." Harry leaned over and planted a quick kiss to my cheek, "Call me if you need anything." Then he turned to Sarah, "Good-bye Sarah, nice to see you again." He smiled and sent a cheeky wink her way. Then the curly-haired lad walked out the shop doors, and Sarah looked at me; her face the epitome of glee.

"He...he...he called you LOVE!" She all but screamed, "And KISSED your CHEEK!" I winced slightly at her loud tone,

"Yea, yea, so?" I asked, making my way behind across the wooden floor and behind the counter.

"So?! So he's HARRY STYLES!" She argued, following me quickly, “And he WINKED at ME!”

"Yes, and it's a bit past opening time and we need to get those muffins done!" I attempted to change the topic, Sarah rolled her eyes,

"Fine." She reluctantly agreed. I hung my purse on a peg and got the needed ingredients.

"Let's get cooking before our loyal costumers show up!" I joked, she smiled and nodded.

"Yes, ma'am!"

A/N:

I'm so sorry this is so short! BUT! I wanted to give you all a quick update (seeing as I haven't updated this story in for-EVER!). So yea...COMMENT~VOTE~FAN! Tell me what you think!

Merci my lovelies!

Xx-

Kie

P.S. Picture on the side is her bag! I absolutely LOVE that bag :3 So yea, rAnDoMnEsS! cx