Chapter Six

I felt myself being lifted off the soft couch by a pair of strong arms, my eyes flew open, "Shh, it's just me." Harry's voice said, I relaxed a little.

"Oh, okay." I said, "What are you doing?"

"Well, the couch isn't very comfortable. I was going to take you to your room, and I didn't want to wake you up." He whispered, I was too tired to argue and point out that the couch was very soft and comfortable, so I just nodded and leaned my head against his chest and relaxed completely. He carried me down the hall and pushed my door open with his shoulder then he gently placed me on the bed, "Good night Astrid." He whispered, lightly kissing my forehead.

"Good night Harry." I mumbled, slipping back into sleep. I heard the door close behind him as he left, then the world disappeared and I entered dream land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seemed like five minutes later when I heard knocking on my door and sunlight was streaming through the windows. "Astrid? Are you up?" Niall asked,

"Yeah." I replied, rolling over and stuffing my face in the pillow. The door opened and I heard the boys snickering, I sat up, "What?" I demanded, their snickers turned to laughter.

"Your hair...it's, um...slightly frizzy." Zayn said, trying, and failing, to conceal his laughter. I hopped out of bed and stepped in front of the floor length mirror. It was true, my hair was standing up in all directions. The boys completely lost it and burst out laughing at my expression of sleepy confusion.

"Oh shut up." I muttered, rolling my eyes and opening my suitcase.

"I'm sorry love." Harry said, walking over and draping his arms around my shoulders. I smirked and rolled his arms off and headed for the bathroom to get dressed, "Astrid!" He whined, I turned and looked at him over my shoulder,

"Yes, Harry?" I asked, he just looked back at me, his green eyes wide and pleading. I laughed and glided back over to him and planted a small kiss on his cheek. He smiled with pleasure, then a look of disappointment crossed over his face when he realized I was already on my way to the bathroom again.

"Bu-!" He started,

"No 'buts'!" I said, smiling and closing the bathroom door behind me, I heard the boys laughing and could picture Harry glaring at them. I giggled at the mental picture and quickly got dressed, splashed water over my face, brushed my teeth, and then I ran a brush through my crazy hair and put it in a quick, simple braid. I opened the door and stepped back into my room, I heard the boys talking outside in the hall and dumped my clothes on top of my suitcase. I opened the door and stepped out in the hall. Harry was leaning against the wall, right next to the door, pouting. While the rest of the boys laughed and snickered leaning against the opposite side of the wall, I closed my door and lightly bumped Harry's shoulder with my own. "Hey." I said, he looked at me,

"Oh, hey." He replied, turning to face away from me again, I rolled my eyes and bumped him again, a little harder.

"Harry!" I said, he turned around and opened his mouth to speak, but before the words could leave his mouth, I stood on tip-toes and pressed my lips against his. He wrapped his left arm around me and pulled me closer, I heard the other boys laughing and I pulled away. I looked into his eyes, "Better?" I asked, he looked back at me, a smile playing on his lips.

"Much." He replied.

"Then can we go get breakfast now?" I asked, then held in a laugh as a look of disgust crossed over his face.

"You only kissed me so we could go eat breakfast?!" He demanded,

"No, I kissed you because you deserved it." I corrected, he grinned and pulled me close again. Then he kissed me, the boys snickered and I heard phone cameras clicking, but I ignored all that and just let myself sink into the kiss. Forgot everything else, time seemed to stop, and I just enjoyed the moment.

++++++++++++++++----------------------------------++++++++++++++++++++

"I'm full." Liam declared, leaning back in his chair.

"I'm not!" Niall said, stabbing a forkful of eggs and placing them on his plate.

"Niall, your never full." Zayn sighed, shaking his head.

"His stomach is a never ending black hole!" Louis laughed, Niall swatted his hand toward Louis, but Louis dodged the blow nimbly.

"Okay boys! Let's not start something here!" Liam warned, Harry nodded,

"Yeah, you guys remember what happened in Germany....." He said, instantly guilty looks spread over the boys faces and silence fell over the room.

"What happened in Germany?" I asked, the boys exchanged looks.

"Um....well, a minor food fight was started by Niall and Louis...." Harry explained, shooting a stinging look at Louis and Niall, "And we don't want that happening again...do we?" The boys shook their heads solemnly.

"Oh." I said, holding in a laugh."Well, I'd better get to work!"

"I'll take you!" Harry offered, jumping up from his chair.

"Okay, thanks!" I said, standing up.

"Anytime love." Harry replied, sending a wink my way. I giggled and turned to the boys,

"Well, I'll see you guys later!" I said,

"Bye Astrid!" The boys chorused, I smiled and left the room with Harry.

"This way, we'll take my car." Harry said, leading the way down the hall.

"Hold on, let me get my bag first." I said, opening the door to my room and quickly pulling my soft-brown leather shoulder bag from the chair.

I shut my door and we walked the rest of the way down the hall. Then he opened a door and gestured for me to enter, I walked in the room and my eyes widened at the sight of cars and motorcycles lined neatly along the walls.

"Wow." I said, he smiled,

"Yeah, the red one's mine, so is the black one." He said pointing to two shiny cars near the end, "And that's my motorcycle." He pointed to one of the motorcycles lined up with the four others.

"Cool!" I exclaimed,

"Which one do you want to take?" He asked,

"Um.....The red one!" I said,

"Well what are we waiting for?" He asked, taking my hand and running towards the red car.