40. Favorite cowgirl.

Celebrating Christmas for the first time in ten years put a smile on Sasha's face. When she woke up and saw Cameron's angelic face, Sasha knew that this day would be wonderful. She was feeling really impatient to give Cameron her presents and to build a snowman with her.

Her desire to share this day with Cameron pushed her to hug her girlfriend and drop kisses all over her face. It didn't seem to please Cameron at all, but Sasha still kept going and started tickling her.

"Leave me alone", Cameron grunted as she tried to wiggle her way out of Sasha's arms.

"But it's Christmas", Sasha said against her ear.

"You have a present for me?", Cameron asked in a surprisingly nice tone.

"I might", Sasha whispered and kissed Cameron's neck as she knew exactly what would put the brunette in a good mood.

As she had announced, Sasha had turned down each of Cameron's sexual advances since they'd been here. However, now that Sasha knew about Carter's whereabouts, she was less worried about being physical with Cameron. The latter had been explicitly asking for it, and Sasha thought this moment opportune. Not only had they locked the door, but it was also their first celebration together. Therefore Sasha sucked on her girlfriend's neck and snuck her hand inside her pajama top to fondle her soft skin.

"For real? You're not messing with me?", Cameron asked as she spun her head to look at Sasha.

"I thought you were frustrated", Sasha whispered teasingly.

"I have to pee first. And brush my teeth. You do too. Come, hurry", Cameron pushed the covers and jumped out of bed to exit the room.

Sasha obviously waited for Cameron to have come back to go after her. As requested, Sasha brushed her teeth, used a rinse, and used the bathroom. When she stepped out in the hallway, Sasha unfortunately came face to face with her favorite cowgirl, God's chosen one. Not wanting to be impolite, Sasha said good morning and tried to walk past her. In vain. Vanessa pushed her back by her shoulder.

"I'm surprised you're touching me. Last time I checked I was Lucifer in person", Sasha said sarcastically, loud enough for Cameron to hear.

"And I will hasten to disinfect my hands as soon as I'm done with you", Vanessa said in a condescending tone. "I don't know what you're pretending to do, but I'm going to ask you a single favor. For the sake of this family, stop manipulating Cameron and go home."

"I might as well ask you to do the same then", Sasha said bluntly.

"Unlike you, I have every right to be here. I've been a part of this family my whole life and I will not let you pervert it."

"Look, I'd love to hear your theories about God's spell and hellish castigation but it will have to wait until I'm done having sex with my girlfriend. See you at breakfast", Sasha forced a smile and walked past Vanessa to go back to Cameron's room.

As promised, Sasha made love to Cameron. She did it so good, so intensely, so passionately, that she hoped Vanessa had stood behind the door to witness the extent of Cameron's pleasure. Then Sasha went as far as showering with Cameron to prolong the satisfaction of annoying the hell out of Vanessa and Carter. They could come at her all they wanted, she'd gladly expose them.

This intimate getting ready session made Cameron even more clingy than usual, which obviously bothered Adam and Eve who refused to sit at the same table as them and left the house to have breakfast with Vanessa's parents. To celebrate their victory, Cameron took Sasha to a place she'd never been to before. The ice rink.

The concept of ice skating with her lover was thoughtful and romantic for Sasha, but she'd never done it. She knew beforehand that she would be ridiculous. To make Cameron happy, she still followed the lead and copied Cameron's actions to properly tie her skates. The second she stood up though, she gripped Cameron's shoulder and spread out her other arm to find her balance. The simple action of walking was a challenge.

"Don't let go of me", Sasha said in panic when Cameron stepped on the ice.

"Come on, hold on to the wall", Cameron instructed as she wrapped her arm around Sasha's waist. Carefully, Sasha stepped a foot on the ice and quickly positioned the other one in parallel.

"This is really awkward", Sasha said while looking at her feet.

"Don't move your feet, just let yourself go", Cameron said softly and slowly pushed Sasha to make them move forward.

"I don't trust the process", Sasha shook her head while focusing on keeping her balance.

"Try to skate a little", Cameron encouraged her without letting go of her waist. "Push your feet forward and a bit towards the exterior."

This ice skating lesson was a catastrophe. Each time Sasha moved a foot, she felt like a duck trying to walk like a cowboy. She felt lucky to have Cameron with her though, her patience and enthusiasm pushing Sasha to keep trying. Her perseverance slowly gave Sasha the courage to let go of the wall and rely solely on Cameron, then to only hold her hand and skate next to her, on her own. It was laborious, but she was still doing it.

Once more comfortable, Sasha allowed herself to look up and admire the Christmas decorations. The ice rink was full of lights, with a huge tree standing in the middle, a dark tunnel playing the best Christmas songs, and a second smaller ice rink looking like a mini nightclub. Sharing this experience with Cameron was absolutely delightful, and Sasha was having the fun of a lifetime.

The brunette's childish side made Sasha end up sitting on a baby chair while Cameron pushed her and made her spin around. They received a bunch of insults in the process but simply brushed them off. Sasha was feeling free, loved, and young. It made her forget about her painful reality and focus on her adorable, clingy girlfriend.

Sasha hadn't expected to see Cameron approaching a stranger and handing him her phone. Then the brunette sat down on Sasha's lap and started her own wild photoshoot, asking Sasha to smile, hold her waist, look at her, or kiss her. It was quite unusual for Sasha to model or take pictures but she played along and just thought about the amazing memories they were creating.

After thanking the young man, Cameron sat back on Sasha's lap and did something that deeply touched Sasha. Without a word, Cameron opened Instagram, selected a picture of them kissing, and wrote in plain English that she loved Sasha. She publicly shared this photo, tagged Sasha on it, and even sent it to Vanessa to pester her.

This simple, trivial action had a strong impact, and Sasha promised herself that she would join the fight from now on. She would overcome her anxiety and stand up for their love, no matter who attacked them.