Chapter 15

I dedicate this chapter to Zoeyjane50 thanks so much for the love.

  The next morning, Dean is in the sitting room having his coffee while watching a Korean drama. After some time, Law walks into the sitting room.
"Hey Dean, I came as soon as you called." Law sits in one of the brown sofas. Dean drops the cup of coffee on a table beside the sofa he was sitting.
"Law, are you hiding anything from me?" Dean asks.
Law gasps, his eyes wide open. "I... I don't understand what you mean." He stutters.
"Tell me the truth Law. I know you understand what I'm saying."
"What truth? I have no idea what you're talking about."
"About Pharm's accident. Do you know anything about it?"
Law stands up to leave but Dean brings out a pistol from his suit pointing it at Law who gasps.
"Don't provoke me Law. I think it's better for both of us if you stay seated."
"Are you crazy Dean?" What's gotten into you." Law shakingly moves back and sits down.
"Tell me you had no idea about Pharm's accident, his death. Tell me the truth Law, my patience is wearing out."
"I..I..I knew about his accident." Law stutters.
"But you didn't say anything. Tell me everything."
"First of all, can you drop the gun?" Law points to the gun. Dean puts the gun back in his suit pocket. "I knew way long before the accident happened. I knew about it when I read his palms when you called me to confirm if he was In's reincarnate."
"I'm listening, continue." Dean orders.
"It was written in his palms. Something tragic will happen to him. I didn't know for sure if it was an accident or so."
"So you mentioned nothing about it? If you had talked, we would have somehow averted Pharm's accident and then he will stop hating me." Dean voice increases as he make each sentence.
"I'm sorry Dean. I'm really sorry. I didn't know it will be like this." Law begs continuously.
"Well, Pharm's alive." Dean says.
"What? Pharm is alive. I thought he died in the accident.
"He survived. He thinks I betrayed him because of my marriage to Giffy. I made the biggest mistake of my life." Dean rubs his forehead till down his face.
"What are you going to do?"
"I don't know. Should I divorce Giffy and go back to Pharm? I don't know if he will even accept me back." Dean stands up. "I will be going to the office because I have something important to talk about with Pharm."
"Uhm, Dean there's something you should know also about... your relationship." Law says.

       Pharm looks at himself in the mirror. He's wearing a plain white long sleeve t-shirt and a black plain trouser with a black tie. He leaves his house and heads for Wongnate enterprise. He asks for direction to Dean's office. He reaches Dean's office and meets with his secretary who calls Dean through the telephone.
"Please follow me." The pale white female secretary tells Pharm.
They reach a black door then she knocks before opening the door for Pharm to walk in then she closes the door.
     Pharm admires the dark blue wall painting. He sees Dean seated with his table and chair. He walks closer and sees a book shelf behind Dean. Dean looks up at Pharm and smiles.
"Thank you for coming." Dean closes the lid of his laptop then he stands up. "Please have a seat." Dean and Pharm both sit in the small sofas with a table in between them, at the side of the office.
"What's so urgent that you requested my presence in your office." Pharm asks.
"Calm down a bit. You never even told me how you survived the accident." Dean says relaxing into the chair.
"Well, if there's nothing you want to say, I will be leaving." Pharm is about to stand up but Dean places his hand on Pharm's hand which is placed on the armrest.
"What's your relationship with Sun, the owner of PinkCafe?" Dean asks.
Pharm squeezes the side of his trousers. "I don't understand what you mean by that?"
"Don't... lie to me Pharm. I investigated it and there's something going on between you and Sun." Dean says.
"Who is this Sun you're talking about?" Pharm tries his best to keep denying what Dean is talking about.
"Don't play dumb with me. You were seen with Sun outside his café. Are you doing something to bring down our company?" Dean leans forward towards Pharm.
  Pharm knows he has already being caught so he has no need of trying to hide his motives.
"Well, you figured it quite too early." Pharm smirks.
"Why would you do that? Is your hatred for me that great that you would bring down my family's wealth?"
   Pharm stands up to leave but Dean blocks his path.
"Get out of my way." Pharm says in a commanding tone.
"I won't."
Pharm starts hitting Dean's chest which had little pain on Dean.
"I hate you... you jerk." Pharm starts crying. Dean grabs hold of Pharm's hands.
"I know I have hurt you but please forgive me. I love you Pharm. I never meant for any of this to happen."
"How long was I gone before you got married to Giffy?"
   Dean doesn't want to answer the question because it will hurt Pharm more.
"Answer me!" Pharm forcefully gets his hands from Dean's grip.
"A month." Dean closes his eyes shut.
"So don't you dare say you love me." Pharm says. "Better watch out because I will be coming with full force. I'm still one of the largest shareholders so there's nothing you can do if you're thinking of removing me." Pharm walks past Dean almost reaching the door handle then he feels arms round his waist region bringing him closer to Dean. Pharm could feel the hardness of Dean's chest against his back.
"Let me go." Pharm struggles to leave but Dean holds him tighter.
"I love you Pharm. Please don't do this to us, to our relationship." Dean says close to Pharm's ears.
    Pharm feels shiver run down his spine as he felt Dean so close to his ear and neck.
     Suddenly, the door opens and Giffy walks in.