Chapter 5

Dean feels the shorter male weight on him.
"In..In, are you okay?" Dean holds the shorter man arms and brings him forward from the hug and sees he is unconscious. He carries In in bridal style out of the restaurant to his car. He drops him in the back seat.
Dean arrives at home. He carries In into the house.
"P'Dean, where is my choco... uhh.... P'Dean, who is that?" Del asks as she sees her brother running upstairs with a man in his arms. Dean drops In in the bed. He checks In''s temperature but nothing is wrong.
"It must have been the past life memory." Dean says because it happened to him when the memories began surfacing. "I have finally found you In. I won't lose you this time."
Dean gets up from In's side and leaves the room. He calls Law using his mobile phone. After three beeps, Law picks up.
"Hello, Dean."
"I found In." Dean blurts out immediately.
"Wait a minute, I'm on the phone." Law speaks to someone there with him. "Are you sure about this?"
"Yes I met him coincidentally in a supermarket. I just knew it was him. He also felt the connection with me."
"Do you know where I can meet him? You know just to confirm."
"He's in my house now. He fainted due to the relapse. Please come early tomorrow. I don't know how he will react when he wakes up in a stranger's house."
"King... wait... uh.... I will be there tomorrow." Law cuts the call.
Dean is about to enter the bedroom but is stopped by Del and Don.
"P'Dean, who is that man?" Don asks.
"Nothing you should concern yourself with." Dean goes back into the room then locking it.

THE NEXT MORNING.
Pharm feels the warm ray of sunshine on his face. He opens his eyes slowly trying to adjust the sunrays blinding his eyesight. He covers his eyes with his palm trying to block the rays.
"I'm sorry. I will cover the windows well." He hears that deep voice again. After a while he doesn't feel the warmness again. He drops his hand down and sees the tanned man looking at him.
"K...Korn?" Pharm calls out not remembering how he knows the name.
"Yes, I'm Korn. You remember me." Dean rushes beside Pharm and hugs him.
"I'm sorry but I have to leave. I'm just a little confused." Pharm pushes Dean gently and stands up from the bed walking towards the door.
"Don't leave." Dean says softly. Pharm's hand stops right on the door knob. Pharm feels his heartbeat rush again.
"HOW IS THIS MAN HAVING THIS IMPACT IN ME?" Pharm thought. He turns around looking at Korn.
"Who are you?" Pharm asks looking at him suspiciously.
"I'm Dean. We have something important to discuss. I can explain everything going on here." Dean walks closer to Pharm.
"I haven't seen you before. I think you have the wrong person." Pharm turns to open the door but it doesn't budge. He tries harder but it's locked.
"You locked me in here." Pharm says trying to hide the fear in his voice.
"I'm sorry but it had to be done." Dean says."If you listen to what I have to say then I will let you go."

After some minutes of silence, Pharm agrees. Dean tells Pharm of their love for each other, the challenges and their deaths.
"So you're the man that I always dream about?" Pharm asks pointing to Dean who nods in response.
"God has brought us together once again and I will make sure nothing happens to you." Dean rubs Pharm's cheek making him to blush. Dean begins moving closer to Pharm. Pharm sees this but doesn't feel like pushing the man away. He closes his eyes waiting to feel Dean's lips.
Knock! Knock!!
Pharm jumps far from Dean.
"You shouldn't shy away from me." Dean says before going to unlock the door. Law steps inside and Dean closes the door. Law sees In sitting on the bed.
"Is that him?" Law asks Dean, pointing at the man.
"Yes. He also have the same dreams as me."
"I'm Law. This may seem strange to you but this is just to confirm something. No harm will be done."
Law sits beside Pharm. "May I take your palm?"
Pharm looks at Dean who nods making Pharm give his permission.
Law takes Pharm's palm placing his fingers on the lines of the palm. He closes his eyes and begins meditating. After a while, he opens his eyes looking at Dean with a sad face.
"I'm sorry." Law begins.
"What's wrong?" Dean asks.
"He's In. I'm just joking." Law chuckles. "You both have finally found each other so make sure to give birth to lots of children." Law stands up.
"We will get on with that." Dean says making Pharm to blush heavily. "Thank you for coming." Dean and Law shakes hands before Law leaves the room.
Pharm stands up to leave but is blocked by Dean.
"You are not permitted to leave." Dean says.
"I.I. don't even know you. I have somewhere to be." Pharm says trying not to stutter.
"Please don't leave." Dean unexpectedly hugs Pharm. Pharm gasps not expecting the hug. He feels Dean's arms go below his waist down to his buttocks which he presses firmly.
"D..De..Dean.." Pharm tries to talk but his body is reacting wrongly. He feels Dean's moist lips on his side neck. "We... can't..." Pharm places his hands on Dean's firm chest. He feels Dean rub his back gently. Pharm's leg begins to shake at this touch, with all his strength he pushes Dean making him to stumble backward.
"I'm sorry I didn't know what came over me." Dean closes his eyes tightly. "Please forgive me." He opens his eyes.
Pharm still shaken up, even though he pushed Dean away his body still aches for that touch. He walks past Dean leaving the room.
Pharm looks around already confused because of how huge the house is. Luckily he sees the staircase leading downstairs which he uses imeediately. He enters the living room and sees a boy and girl eating, watching TV. He sights the door and makes sure to walk silently not wanting anybody to notice him.
He opens the door and bumps into a firm chest.
"Pharm???"
Pharm looks up.
"P...P'Win???"