Chapter 2

Pharm looks at his friends sadly who has pitiful looks on their faces as well.
"But Pharm, why didn't you come back? It made P'Win look like he can't handle his workers." Team says.
"I'm sorry. But something happened and I could not just stand there and not help him."
"Who are you talking about?" Manow asks.
"A.."
"You're closed for the day. Take this as an early closing day because from tomorrow you won't have one." Win says from the balcony upstairs.
    Team and Manow quickly stand up taking their belongings and leaving quickly. Pharm does as well to avoid any confrontation with P'Win.
   Pharm goes home devastated. He remembers to call his mother and they talked about her health, the hospital she's in and he lied about what happened in his first day at work. Pharm scrolls through his Feed on Facebook and sees Alex in his fan meeting. Pharm remembers that's exactly how Alex was dressed from his hair to his shoes exactly the same.
"If only they listened to me for a minute." Pharm whispers. He goes to sleep early this time for the early work tomorrow.

   Pharm arrives at Nirvana and sees Team and Manow have arrived also. He greets them and they reply him jovially. He looks around but doesn't find Win.
"Where's P'Win?" Pharm asks.
"He will be down shortly. He went to get something." Manow replies.
      Pharm feels his heart beat increases wishing P'Win has already forgotten what happened yesterday but he knows it's impossible.
Win comes downstairs and holding three white sheets of papers. He hands it over to them.
"Tomorrow is our debut. I want you to prepare as much food as possible and write their names on this papers I gave you. The rest of the workers will be arriving today who will do the dish washing and buying foods from the market. Get to work." Win says in an authoritative voice.
  They rush to the kitchen, individually preparing different dishes. They each prepared three different dishes which P'Win tasted and congratulated them still telling them to add think of more ideas. Pharm sits on one of the chairs to rest. All of a sudden,
  BANG!!! It sounded like a gunshot in Pharm's ears. He covers his head with his hands shivering in fear. He feels his head pounding.
"Promise, you won't leave me." Pharm hears crying voices.
"I promise, In."
Pharm starts seeing black dots appearing in his vision. He shakes his head a little to clear it but it appears bigger. He notices his breathing getting suffocating. His whole world starts rotating faster, he grips the table to get ahold of himself but he starts getting dizzy. He falls off the chair landing on the ground and he blacks out.
    Team jumps over the broken pieces of the plate and rushes to Pharm's side.
"P'Win, Manow. Something happened to Pharm. Come quickly."
Team gently hits his face trying to wake Pharm up but nothing happened. Win and Manow rush to the body lying on the floor.
"What happened?" Win asks.
"I don't know. He just fainted."
"Help me carry him upstairs." P'Win tells Team.
Team carries Pharm on his back upstairs. He drops Pharm on a sofa next to the wall. P'Win checks Pharm's body temperature and pulse.
"There's nothing wrong with him. It isn't fever. Let's just wait till he wakes up. You can go back to work." P'Win says.

   After some hours, Pharm wakes up. He places his palm on his forehead as soon as the pain starts. He slowly sits up.
"Finally, you're awake. I was thinking of taking you to the hospital." P'Win says.
"I'm fine P'Win. It happens sometimes. Nothing serious." Pharm looks up at Win who is looking at him with concern.
Team and Manow rush upstairs and sees Pharm.
"Are you okay?" Team asks
"You gave quite a fright there." Manow says.
Pharm smiles,"I'm fine. I'm not sick or anything."
"What happened?" Win asks.
Pharm gulps down saliva and begins, "I'm afraid of loud noises like gunshots, fireworks, explosions. It can affect me severely when I'm not conscious of my environment."
Win nods as he listened. "Are you traumatised, maybe something happened to you when you were small?"
"I don't think I am as far as I can remember. I asked my mother about it but she said that nothing happened to me."
"Maybe it's from your past life." Manow says.
"Past life? What's that?" Team asks.
"I don't really know how to explain it. Past life simply means you existed decades or centuries ago and you died and came back now as you. You can research about it. The inernet gives better explanation."
Pharm makes sure to put a mental check about reincarnation when he gets home.
"I just want to say that tomorrow is the big opening day. The kitchen has been stocked and the kitchen staff have been employed. Pharm, later you can meet them."
Pharm nods gently as Win spoke.
"Pharm, I need you to come early because you couldn't prepare enough foods. The kitchen staff can help you. Manow and Team has done some already."
"Yes P. I will."
"Okay. Then you all can leave. See you tomorrow."

        Pharm arrives at home and rushes immediately to his laptop. He immediately browses about Reincarnation. He starts seeing "signs you had a past life." "Reasons you have reincarnated."
He touches the birthmark on his side head when he sees birthmark may be from your past life. He also sees recurring dreams maybe signs of a past life.
"If I had a past life, what's it got to do with this life?" Pharm squeezes his hair not understanding anything. "Just tell me something. Show me something so I can understand all this."

     Two men are walking hands in hands down a green field with flowers and trees. The shorter one gives the tall one a biscuit. The wind blows shifting the shorter one's hair to cover his eyes. The tall one helps shift the hair from blocking his boyfriend's view.
"Thanks P'Korn." In smiles. He looks into his boyfriend's brown eyes before he shyly looks away.
Korn laughs a little, "We are boyfriends and you're still shy."
"P' stop it." In hits the firm chest of his boyfriend which leaves no pain for dark haired man.
"I love you." Korn embraces In in a tight hug wrapping his arms round his pale skinned boyfriend.
"Me too." In hugs him back.

Pharm wakes up. He doesn't feel any headache or pain. But he clearly remembers two things.
"Korn, In."