Love, Hate, and Something Else

“You sleep really fuckin cute, ya know that?” Angel asked as I slowly started to wake up. I felt his naked body pressed against mine as our legs were tangled together. It was perfect. “I mean, you drool and everything.”

I snapped up quickly and wiped my face. “Shut up,” I snapped, wiping my cheek once more until I felt completely slobber free. I looked up at him finally, laughing slightly when I saw his hair everywhere and his eyes full of happiness.

“Good morning,” he said smiling before kissing me. I pushed against his lips firmer and wrapped my arm around the back of his neck while the other pulled the cover up with me so our bodies were covered. “You smell like sex and vanilla,” he whispered against my mouth as he grabbed both of my hips and pulled me up so I was sitting on his lap and he had his back against the headboard.

“You smell like sex and sweat,” I said back before pushing my fingers in his hair. He laughed and bit my lip softly before pulling it into his mouth and sucking. The covers pooled around my waist and his as I slowly started to rock on him, wanting friction between us.

“We probably should go downstairs and eat breakfast,” he moaned as I gripped his back and rocked faster. “My pops already knows we slept in the same room and he- mmm- he knows when I usually wake up, so- uhh- we should-“

“Make this quick,” I entered before pushing my tongue into his mouth. He grabbed my ass roughly and panted as my lips found his neck. I sucked as hard as I pleased and only sucked harder when his finger found its way inside of me.

“We should go,” he said thrusting his finger inside of me.

“Go deeper? Yes,” I replied with a throaty moan. I felt his eyes on me but my head was thrown back in pleasure. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and I was using my legs to help me bounce on his finger. I wanted him all to myself. I wanted to feel him inside of me whenever I wanted and that was starting now.

I pulled his chest against mine before grabbing his shaft and pumping it up and down. He choked on a moan as I matched my pumps to his finger. He pushed another inside of me while his other hand gripped my hips harder. “Inside?” he said against my neck, almost begging me to let him inside.

“Angel,” I cried out as he pushed in me faster.

“Can I fuck you?” he asked hungrily.

Guess he really was hungry.

“Please, baby,” I begged. He kissed me as his fingers pulled out of me. I felt him set himself up but I stopped him. “On my back.”  He understood immediately and pushed us both backwards so I had my head at the foot of the bed and he was on top of me.

“You’re so perfect,” he said as he pushed my hair out of my eyes and then pinned my arms by my head. He looked down at where he was grinding against me and then back at my eyes. “I love you so much.” I gripped his hands harder and bit my lip as he slid inside of me slowly.

“Angel,” I breathed as he kissed my collarbones and feathered more kisses across my neck. He slid out of me slowly and then back in, pushing me up slightly and then letting me come down. “Please.” He shuddered as my whispered rolled off my tongue and then started to speed up.

“Can we have sex every morning?” he asked as the sound of our slapping skin became louder.

“Oh god. Yes!” I moaned out, arching my back up as he hit deeper. His lips met mine as my cried became louder.

“Shhh,” he said calmly like he wasn’t the one making me this way. I threw my head back and bit my lip as he started to pound into me, finally releasing my hands and grabbing my hips so he could hit deeper.