One Thing to do

Picture of Angel!!!!

P.S. please read the Author Note at the end. It wiill explain why my updating will be taking so long!!! I promise I won't give up on your guys though! <3

~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Angel's arms and immediately pulled away. I sat up and scrubbed my face before sneaking off of the mattress, if you call kicking him and hitting him sneaking. He groaned and grabbed my leg, knocking me back down and then cuddled up to me, setting his head on my lap and wrapping his arms around my hips. 

"Angel we need to get out and ready," I said irritated. He just nuzzled into my lap and let a snore leave his lips. "Angelo!" 

"Fuck me and I'll get up," he said with a grin. 

"Die and I'll think about it," I snapped. He laughed and said something like 'necrophilia' before sitting up. He brushed his hair out of his eyes and then leaned over and kissed me. I melted into him and he deepened the kiss. God, his lips!

His lips trialed down my neck and then he nibbled on my collarbone. "You taste like dirt," he said before kissing my skin again. I laughed softly and then pushed his head away from me, feelings slightly embarrassed by letting him touch me but it was all a part of the bet, right? 

He groaned and tried to pull me back but I slapped his hand and yanked away. "We have to hunt today," I said and then pulled him up which only made him pout.

“I want to stay in here and win this bet,” he joked and my good mood plummeted. Of course he would bring that up. I had thought about it but that’s different from actually voicing it. It was more like slapping me in the face actually.

I slid my shirt on and then I picked my gun up and my knife before strapping ammo around my body and then putting a clip in my boot. I looked at Angel who was watching me curiously and then finally stood up. “You hate the bet,” he said finally.

“No I hate you,” I snapped and then walked over to the opening.

“And what did I do to deserve this hate?” he asked. I glared at him and then crossed my arms. “See!? You only have this bet! Why do you hate me?” He pulled on his shirt as he spoke and finished with his weapons. I watched him finish and then slid out from underneath the rock and emerged on the other side. I walked off North and heard him run after me.

“You can’t even answer, can you?” he asked. I growled under my breath and then walked faster with my gun held in my hands. I really didn’t want to list off the seven things I hated about him. God that is so Miley Cyrus of me and not even the cool version. “Just list the reasons and I’ll drop it.”

I dropped my gun and glared at him. “You try too hard. You made this bet to get into my pants. You think I like you when I don’t. You think you understand me when you don’t. You tease me with the only guy I have ever loved and hold it over my head. You are always there when I am at my weakest. You have too big of a heart for your own goddamn good.” I turned on my heel and walked away with my gun back up.

Angel followed me quietly. I wish I could hear what he was thinking but then again I didn’t care. He could take that in any way he wanted and I just didn’t fucking care. I was suddenly yanked backwards and was about to go off on him when I saw Ralph and Frankie running after each other.

“Leave me alone!” Ralph yelled while laughing. Frankie chased after him and then jumped on top of his back before the fell tumbling down a small hill. They landed on top of each other and then smiled at each other.

“It was just a spider,” I heard Frankie say.

Ralph pushed his shoulder and then flipped them over so he was on top. “And you’re just a cagna.” They laughed again and then started to chase each other again.