What did I do?

I walked down the stairs the morning after the training day with a face full of hate. I was beyond angry at the world right now but no one cares. Why would they? I had threatened Vin and now everyone is questioning my place in the gang, so there is nothing to be happy about. 

“Hey son,” dad said as I walked into the kitchen. I smiled at pops a little before plopping down in one of the booths and waiting for him to bring me a breakfast pizza which has been my favorite since I was a small boy. He slid the plate to me and then sat across from me with a coffee in his hand. 

“So…” he began. “Angel and you?” I chocked on my food and then wheezed as the eggs slowly came up. 

“Pops!” 

“What!?” he yelled back. “It was a honest question!” 

I wiped my mouth and then glared at him. “There is no Angel and me and never will be.”

He nodded before smiling. “They said they found you making out on a tree.”

“Pops!” 

“Stop yelling!” he yelled back again. I glared at him and he glared back before looking outside the window. “You know I don’t care that you’re gay, right?”

“Yes, pops. We discussed this when I was thirteen.” I had came out to my dad a long time ago because there was no point in hiding anything from him.  He knew everything! I had told him and he told me Vin was going to be a hard one to catch and I hadn’t even tell him it was Vin I liked. 

“So why do you always put up walls?” he asked with his eyebrow raised. 

“I’m a Italian gay boy in the mafia. You tell me, pops,” I said before getting up. He went to grab my arm but the door opened and he sighed as I looked up. Angel stood by the door staring at me with a giant smile. 

“Hey,” he said with his eyes sparkling. My heart seemed to soar a little before I slammed it back down and chained it to the ground. Gahh why is he so freaking perfect?

“What do you want?” I snapped as he walked closer to me and pops watched curiously. He didn’t answer as he grabbed my arm and pulled me against him, kissing me right on the mouth. I felt my body melt as his fingers dug into my back. 

“Yeah, not a thing,” pops scuffed. I pushed Angel away with my face on fire but chose to just glare at him. 

“I missed you,” he said smiling wider. 

“I saw you yesterday,”  I snapped as pops disapperared up the stairs. He grabbed my hips and brought me back against him.

“And yet it isn’t enough,” he whispered down my neck. I let my head fall back on his shoulder and our eyes met before he leaned down and kissed my lips once-twice and then just kept pecking them until I got frustrated and sealed them together. 

He began to walk us forward until we were by a table and he set me on it before wrapping my legs around him and kissing me more heatedly. I pulled on his hair, wanting him closer even if there was no space between us and he smiled against my mouth before forcing his tongue into my mouth. 

I heard the door open behind him and looked over his shoulder to see Emilio standing with his face on fire and his eyes downcast. I pushed Angel away and he groaned as he met Vin’s pops’ eyes. “Can we help you?” he asked rudely as he wrapped an arm around my hips. I tensed but remembered the damn bet and tried to calm myself. 

“Yeah,” he said awkwardly. “You guys won so you have the mission…” Angel seemed to get serious then and take his arm from around me. I immediately missed his heat but refused to say anything.