Chapter 6- Mysterious Encounter

Bailey Luine's  POV

                                  Walking through the doors of school was never easy. The whispers, the stares, it was torture. I was glad it wasn't physical then because usually I come inside around the same time Leroy does, so it was always the eyes and mouth of everyone. 

Well, except today.

                     "Hey dummy!" The phrase was done in a sing-song way by the voice of no other than Grey. I guess my surprise had visibly shown cause he burst out laughing while pointing at my face. 

                     "Why so confuse sweetheart-" I cringed at the nickname, "- surprise by the early morning greeting?" He continued knowing I can't say anything, "well little Blaine dear, Alpha is not here so I decided to pay you a little visit, you know, to spice up my morning."

                            He finished this up by looking at me with a smile of innocence. I knew better though because the hit I got was anything other than innocence. I felt the breathe left my body with the same quickness that his fist came with. He didn't give my body any time to get any oxygen back because I felt another pain, this time in the face. 

                             It carried so much power that it knocked me right off my feet. I didn't know where to hold. My aced ached, my stomach is in pain and my chest is getting tight from no air entering. He didn't stopped there, no, it seemed the laughter and cheering form the crowed I didn't even realized formed around us fueled his body to do more.

                       Hit after hit, kick after kick, there was nothing I could do but to curl my body protecting its already week state from his angry blows. 

                            I didn't know what was worse, the pain from my body or the fact that I'm getting a panic attack from all the time he had already touch me. 

                  I think he knew what he was doing, that his touch was more painful than any punch he delivered.  

                 I felt each one like it was right against my bare skin.  It was agonizing. I didn't want him touching me, no one should. It was itching, uncomfortable, like millions of insects running underneath my skin. The prickling  sensation was getting too much, I didn't even realize my eyes were closed until they popped open when I heard a voice screamed.

"Hey! What the- get away from her you assholes!" 

                I felt the weight of Grey's heels off my body and that slight relief had me taking deeper and  calmer breaths. Slowly it came slightly regular and it allowed me to see the scene before me more clearly. 

                   I guess today was full of surprises. Or maybe my eyes was deceiving me but there was an actual guy shoving and yelling at Grey. 

                   "Step away from her, what's your problem dude!" the new guy said.