Chapter 5- Mysterious Sightings

Leroy Blxe's POV

                           After the talk I had with the new guy, who I now realize didn't give me his name, I went with Josh to a new burger joint that had just open up and when we finished, I just went to bed immediately after that.

                           I wasn't exactly tired, but rather bothered at the news I had heard. I slept restlessly and the next morning I had to pay for it.

                       "You look like shit."

         I looked directly at the person," No shit Sherlock." I rubbed my hand over my face that was probably showing how tired I was.

               "What happened to you?" my sister questioned.

                             " Nothing Lee. Just had a bad night that's all."

                          LeAnne Blxe is my younger sister, with her long, curly, light brown hair and blue eyes, she is like a carbon copy if my mother. We both attended the same school but she hadn't started with us because of her small modeling role she took part of with the humans. She just came back yesterday so she is back again today with us. She was standing in front of me with a pink shirt with the words 'Hi How Are You?' and behind it had ' I'm good thanks!', it was paired with a three-quarter black jeans and her signature black Vanz.

                 I rolled my eyes at the look, typical LeAnne.

                           "Love the look Lee," I stated with obvious sarcasm.

                        I don't know if she didn't pick up my sarcasm or just ignored it but she started talking. I didn't want to hear it but I guess nothing is going my way right now.

                        "I know right!! It's the new merch from my favorite Youtuber Hannah Stocking. I freaking love her!! Like who don't. She's gorgeous and-"

LeAnne was cut off when Josh stepped in and flicked her on the forehead.

"Ouch!"

  "Then shut it you bozo."

                 Josh was clearly annoyed by her small rant and I was glad it wasn't just me but I didn't want to be the one to tell her I stopped listen to her after the first few words.

          I looked at him and I knew he got what I was trying to say. I guess Lee also saw it because next thing I know was that I got hit with a grape that was from the basket in the middle of the kitchen island. The source of the attack was my red in the face sister. I didn't say anything because my crappy self was still active.

                    I saw Josh was about to say something, but I just cut him off saying I wanted a run.

       "Be right back."

                        I was already out the house stripping so I could shift. As I began the run, I couldn't stop thinking and my head was starting to hurt. I just allowed my wolf to take over and I lay behind in my head for him to let loose.