Chapter 3- Mysterious Lunatic

Bailey Luine's POV

             I watched as Leroy once again smiled in my direction. I honestly don't know what he wants with me. I kept walking and not looking towards him.

                     I don't want to acknowledge him.

             I shimmered pass a group of guys trying not to touch anyone of them that were trying to puff out their chest for the cheerleaders that was opposite of them. As I was passing, I felt the presence of a foot coming in my way, so I easily stopped just before I could fall. Instead of standing still to see his reaction, I walked over his foot and tried to finish my walk to class.

                As I thought I was successful, I felt a hand gripped my shoulder and harshly swung me around to come in face with one of the guys.

           Grey Thumbell. As much as I avoided trouble, which is all the time, it is an useless act once he was around. Somehow, trouble would always find me. It was as if he knew he was my personal bad luck.

             As I stare up at him, anybody could see the height difference between my 5'3 and his towering 6'1. He smiled sickly at me and i grimaced at the feeling of this hand touching me. I was trying to shrug his arm off me and when he saw this he laughed at my useless attempt.

            "Aww! What's wrong dummy? Don't want me touching you?"

            At this, I felt his grip tighten on my shoulder and I flinched away from the touch and in return. I fell directly on my back. I didn't stay there for long. In order to avoid his touch once again, I desperately tried to get up and run. Much to my dismay, all I got was a foot placed on my hair. I voiceless cry escaped my lips.

          I saw Grey's face once more. "What's wrong Bailey? Cat got your tongue? It can't be a wolf because obviously you haven't find your mate yet. You know, seeing that you're still ugly."

           More laughter echoed the empty hallways as the bell had already rung and his friend was the only ones left behind and I was once again late for class. I thought back to what they said.

Mate.

         Someone that I was not looking forward to meet. He obviously wouldn't want me. I mean, that's what the guys said repeatedly. I guess years of hearing it caused it to be embedded in my mind. With my simple features as my charcoal black eyes to the other girls blue ones, my black wavy hair I keep inside my hoodies compared to the girls shiny blonde ones and even my thin body to their curvy and perfect ones. It often isn't easy to not let that go to your head. Grey always told me nobody would want me as a mate.

Each insult he tells me adds to the ones that were there before.

Nobody wants the mute.

            The freak.

The girl that can't defend herself. The one that doesn't have friends.

            The loner.

The one that nobody had seen shifted before and doesn't allow anyone to touch her.

           The strange.

The girl that chases off anyone that comes in my direction. Not many anyway.

The one that doesn't have any family because everyone believes that I killed them.

         The murderer.

The girl that will stare at you with her hallow eyes as if she isn't here. Isn't alive.

       The Lunatic.

   By the time I was out of my thoughts, everyone had already left me on the floor. My body felt heavy when I picked up myself, it was as if I was lifting a boulder with it. I carried myself to the restroom to wait out the class since I was already extremely late.

           Just before I stepped into the room, I swear I saw a body quickly hid their self at the end of the hallway. I didn't think much of it so I just kept going inside.

       I settle inside the room that smelled like makeup and cheap perfume and slowly slid down the wall of the room. I thought of today and even wandered at what the future had in store for me yet again.

Will I be happy again?

Will I find my mate?

Will I get friends?

     Am I going to continue being an outcast? Or even something simple, will the shadow moving outside the door move away or keep scaring me?

        With that thought, I slowly lifted myself from my position on the floor and stalked towards the door. My fingers kept fumbling with each other and my heart was pounding inside my chest.

I stopped behind the door and was hesitating to open it to see if there was someone who was really behind it.

I felt my heart leap as I swung it open.

All I saw, was Nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi Again !! Late update but I try. 

Enjoy PUDDIN'  

Comment, Vote, Share and follow me 'cause that would me awesome!!! 

Kira Lone.