Chapter 2- Mysterious Member

Leroy Blxe's POV

         Later in the week, when I was in my office doing pack work, I got a call from my parents. I was quite surprise since they were abroad, enjoying themselves since I took over the pack.

         Just six months ago I became eighteen. It was quite exiting for not only me but for my parents and pack also. Everyone was practically rejoicing since not only was I going to take over but they were going to have a Luna soon. I myself was ecstatic.

         I, along with everyone else, was waiting to see if my wolf could smell the sweet fragrance of my mate but unfortunately, it didn't happen. In order for everyone to not be disappointed, I kept the smile on my face and celebrated my birthday even though I was silently hoping I would see her soon.

           My mom being the timid person she is said softly, "Hello sweetie, is everything running smoothly?'

             "Is that Leroy?" I heard Dad yelled. I listened as his heavy footsteps became louder until I heard his voice, "Hey son! Did you find your mate yet? Have you marked her yet? Did you m­­-" 

                           "Henry!" I heard my mom yell," Why are you pestering my boy?"

            "Your boy? He's my son too you know woman. Where do you think he gets his good looks from?" I swear I could hear the cocky smile in Dad's voice.

                    "Psshhh! From his mother of course!! I honestly don't know where else could he get it from?"

                I chuckle softly, listening to their banter and the fact that Dad hadn't responded to mom, obviously shocked with her words.

            Mom took back her phone with a giggle and said, "Since your father was burned by me, I'll tell you the news." I could hear Dad grumbling behind Mom saying he wanted to say it but Mom just ignored his 'child-ish ways' as how she would call it.

               She continued, "There is someone we had sent to you to join your pack. We actually came across him couple days ago when we were lost and he helped us. I want you to look after him and make him join."

                          I was quick to respond, "Mom!! You can't just decide someth- "

        "I didn't say this was your choice to make. Did you hear me say that son?" she questioned me.

          I mumbled," No Mom." I honestly felt like a child being scolded by his mother, which is technically happening.

I heard Dad laughing at my answer but he was cut off when I'm guessing Mom hitting him on the arm.

I swear that woman can be violent!

               Mom once again continued," Now, this was my decision because although you don't know yet, he is very important."

             I rolled my eyes at her words but agreed eventually because nothing could change her decisions.

                    "Okay since we're over, just so you know he'll probably be there soon."

"Wait wh-"I watched my screen, shocked at my mother's action of hanging up the phone on me.

             As I was grumbling about my unappreciative mother, the doorbell rang and since I had ordered that no one was to be present in pack house, I was the only one there to open it.

            When I pulled the door open, the first thing I noticed was the new face of a guy that had his eyes wandering around taking in everything he could get his eyes on.

           I snapped my head to the head patrol border as he spoke," Alpha," he bowed his head in respect," I had receive a letter from him that had both yours parents signature stating that he was to be here so I immediately brought him to you."

             I nodded my head as thanks and told him he could head back. With a final glance thrown towards the mysterious guy, he went back to his post.

              He finally looked at me and smiled while I raised one of my eyebrows to him. It seems as if he realize who he was standing by as he stood up straighter and spoke," Alpha, I was sent here by your parents. Can I come in?"

             I said nothing but stepped aside and watched him walking towards the open area in the living room.

"Sit," I commanded.

                  He hastily sat down while I stared at him, scrutinizing his body language that seems to be relaxed despite him being in new territory.

                "So tell me," I started," What are you really doing here?'

He looked at me shocked but immediately covered it up with a smirk.

                   "I see you don't beat around the bush much eh ?" By the smile on his face, he was finding this amusing, " I have news Alpha Leroy.'

I watched as his face became serious and I knew this must be important. I sat forward, waiting for him to say what he had to tell me.

" I come with news that is only meant to be heard by you and your mate. So if you could please brin-"

        "I don't have a mate. As you can see, I bear no mark."

                      "Oh, but you found her," he rebutted.

 I'm pretty sure if he wasn't serious i would have laughed, but instead i was getting aggravated, "What are you talking abou-"

This time he was the one that interrupted me. I snarled at his disrespected but stopped shortly at what he said.

                      As he left after I told him to go to the kitchen, I sat there resting my elbows on my knees and my head inside my palms. By  the time Josh opened the pack house door, my head was already spinning but i tried to play it off. 

He looked at me and squinted but didn't say anything.

       " Come on, let's get something to eat."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

I'm obviously doing my job updating. Quite happy with this despite it being a small filler for the future. Don't worry, you'll be introduced to new characters soon.

Comment, vote, share and follow me 'cause that would be awesome. :)

- Kira Lone.