One Final Goodbye

Hey all!

Today is April 5th, 2020. Four and a half years since I posted the first chapter for this story. In this midst of this pandemic, I found myself logging onto Wattpad for the first time in what felt like forever. One of my professors asked me to write about the difference between academic writing and personal writing. And well...this story came to mind.

I want to let you all know that I was incredibly young when I wrote this story...like...embarrassingly so. My beliefs, mindset, personality, writing style, and place in life has changed so much since then! Don't worry I'm still super gay. But I'm now in college, living a good and happy life. I wanted to thank everyone for the support they've given this story. All the way from those who read it years ago to those who are currently reading it.

If any of you were interested in reading one of my newer pieces and you just so happen to love the USWNT....I've got something for you. I wrote it two years ago and never finished it (shocker huh?). Not one of my best pieces but definitely a fair showcase of my changed writing style. I'll post the link in my bio. If I'm ever interested in writing another piece it will be on that website as well.

And to those that aren't interested, that's okay too. I will leave this story up despite how poorly it's written. With its countless loopholes and scattered plot line. I hope it could make you laugh at least!

I also hope you ALL are happy and living your best life! And if not...I promise you it gets better.

So for one last time
DeLaRoux....signing off :)