Intro.

Jeongyeon

Way back when i was a child i thought it's  pretty normal to like a girl not until i started growing up and realized it's not normal, at first i thought this is just curiosity that makes my mind messed up. Not until i met her- gashhh my world turned upside down like she's the confirmation god had sent that im actually a lesbian.

She was my elementary girlcrush, i really thought this little crush feelings wouldn't last long... Well it turned out to last hahaha!. I mean she's so popular in the school in our elementary days even today in highschool!!.

I tried dating guys and they were more than enough in my standards but somehow whenever im in a date with a guy i just feel there's something missing and wrong.

I don't know... I just really don't know what's wrong.

Mina•

My family had always tought me what is right and wrong, they even discussed with me what's in the bible in order for me to grow up a good child. they were so religious that i ended up growing up to be so conservative with everything.

The only thing i've always kept in my mind when my parents still discussing the bible to me is that "God only created man and woman, man belongs to woman and woman belongs to man"

Yes, im a homophobic person.

Seeing same-sex couple makes me feel awful.

(A/N - mina is not a homophobic person in real life this is all fanfiction AGAIN FANFICTION, so plz dont hate mina in real life huhu😭. Im sorry if there's a person who feel offended, sincerely i am sorry😭💔 ps: im not homophobic, im actually bisexual😚)

And that's why whenever there's a person who wants to be friends with me but actually gay or lesbian i automatically shove them off and avoid them, it's just that i really feel uncomfortable with them.