Hotel Room

Luna's POV
I wake up in a comfortable bed in, well, I don't know where. Then I realize. We're in Paris. My mom and dad are in the other room, and Leanna, Kat, Mac and I share this room. I get up and run my hand through my hair in an attempt to untangle it. It didn't work. I pick out a pale green tank top, a faded denim miniskirt, and tennis shoes and go to the bathroom, brush my hair and teeth, and get dressed. After I get out, I find that the tingling sensation I got last night is still there. I go back to the bathroom and lift my shirt to see. What I see makes me gasp. I see a pale blue wolf howling at a forest green moon. Then, I feel another tingling sensation. I decide to talk to Mom.
"Mom?" I ask walking into my parents hotel room.
"Mmmhmm?" She says, a toothbrush in her mouth.
"I need to show you something. I felt this tingling sensation last night, but I thought it was just an itch, but this appeared this morning," I say, lifting the back of my shirt so she can see the tattoo. She gasps and comes and hugs me. "Is it a Mate tattoo?" I ask, worried by her reaction.
"When did the sensation start?" She asks, struggling to hide her excitement.
"When we walked into the hotel. And I saw this really cute guy who reached behind him to rub where a tattoo would be. But he looked and scented like a Were, not a human. So I think he's my Mate, he wouldn't stop staring at me. I peeked at him a couple times to see if he was still watching me. He was."
"That's good, baby! It means that your Mate is here in this hotel! Now we just have to find him. I wonder what he's gonna be like?" My mom can be a little overexcited at times, and finding our Mates is one of them, weather we're a relative or not. She hugs me again and then calls to my dad through their Mate bond.
"What!? You found your Mate in a hotel?" He asks after I explain what happened. "I don't believe it!" I lift the back of my shirt, turn around, and show him the tattoo. It looks like he believes me now. I pull my shirt back down and turn back around. He's grinning from ear to ear. Not one of those just plain happy grins, one of those stupid looking grins that guys do all the time. I mean, he is only, what, 39? He still acts like a teenager.
"What?" I ask, sort of worried by his expression.
"I'm so proud that my daughter has a Mate. But I am saddened that you will be leaving our home soon."
"Papa, you know I should be out starting my own Pack at 21. But I decided to take one more year of training."
"I know, but we're still extremely sad. But do you know what we're going to have to do?" When Mom and I were silent, he said,"Anybody? Anybody want to guess?"
I wrack my brain until I think of something. "We are going to go out into the streets of Paris and look for my Mate while window shopping, right Mom? Dad?"
"Exactly!" My mom has always loved shopping with us and dragging my dad along.
"Well, I was thinking the first part, but... Oh what the heck! We'll go shopping, and not just window shopping, kay?"
"Hon, are you sure?"
"Of course not! But it is Paris the city of love and shopping central!"
"Yes! I'll go tell Kat and Mac and Leanna! I bet Kat'll need something to take her mind off of Sparrow." I walk into our room and say,"Guys! Guess what? Guess!" I say to Kat as she walks over to me.
"I don't know! I miss Sparrow too much! I can't guess!" She sighs, flops down on the bed, and sighs again. I wish I could tell her that Sparrow is coming here to surprise her and propose on top of the Eiffel Tower, the most romantic place on Earth. I suggested that myself. For once he actually has the sense to listen to me! It is killing me keeping a secret from my best friend! Killing me! "Come on, Kat! You know Mac will get all the guesses, and you hate that! Hey speaking of Mac, where is she?"
"Looking through her makeup probably! Or looking for her floral sundress in all her clothes! The possibilities are endless!"
"Mac! Get your butt in here right now! I need to tell you guys something!"
"What do you want? To fell you fries muffing? What the heck does that even mean?" She says, walking in and sitting by Kat. Kat, who was right with both guesses, chuckled. Looks like she looked for her dress and through her makeup, too.
"How the heck did you get 'fell you fries muffing' from 'I need to tell you guys something'?"
"I don't know! That's just what it sounded like! Don't kill me for it!" She puts her hands up in mock surrender.
"First... I found my Mate! Here in the hotel. And second, we are going to look for him while shopping! In Paris! Can you believe it?"
"Eeeeeeeekkkkk! Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! We can't believe it!" They say in unison. "We need to get ready!" An hour later, we're all ready to go and are out in the lobby in another fifteen minutes, except for Leanna. She was going to catch up with us later. She needs her sleep. We all look for my Mate, and I spot him, and he sees me too.