Attack!

Luna's POV
I run towards him and he laughs. He laughs! This gets me angrier and I shift into my inner wolf. Mom, Dad, Ryan, Dom, Mac, Sparrow, and Kat hop out and do the same. We all growl and a look of fear crosses Skarr's face. It vanishes almost instantly. Then, without warning, he turns into a giant lion with a scar across its face. We growl again and the guys pounce on him. Mom, Kat, Mac and I all go to help the boy and Leanna escape. We run over and shift back into humans. She uses her magic to sever the ropes around Leanna's wrists, and heals the internal injuries of the boy. We help him up and Leanna supports his weight while Mom, Mac, Kat, and I go help the guys fight Skarr. He's still fighting, but he's getting weaker by the second. Mom lifts him in the air and Dad slits his underbelly. The guys shift back to human form, and we all stand there, watching the man that tried to kill our family, bleed to death. He turned back to a human before he died and said,"You have won, but there are more than just me. We will exterminate the Werewolf race." And with that, he let out his last breath.
"Come on guys. Let's go back to the hotel."
"Yeah. I'm exhausted! Oh my gosh I forgot! Aunt Grace, Uncle Derik. This is Kendrick Damien. My Mate. He's Skarr's son, but his mom was a Were." Kat, Mac and I grab her and hug her so tight I'm surprised she can breathe!
"Well, I was completely wrong," says Kat after we let Leanna go. "She does need a man in her life after all."
"Oh my gosh! You better be good to her. If you hurt her, I will hurt you!"
It looks like he is sincere when he says,"I would never! She is my love. The only person I will ever love." He kisses her cheek and she turns bright red.
"Wait. Didn't he say there were more of them? Should we be worried?"
Mom is about to answer, when she gets a phone call. She answers, worried for a moment, but then she gets a look of relief.
"It was Grandma Daisy. She said that the secret society of Weres and witches that she's part of has just caught the 'others' that Skarr was talking about! They are taking them to a secure prison in the middle of nowhere. The won't get out, trust me." We go back to the hotel and I flop on my bed with Ryan. We fall asleep almost instantly.