An Unexpected Trip

Luna's POV
I never thought I would ever go to Paris. I never thought I would meet a guy (actually a Were) as great as Ryan. But I did. I just turned 21, the age for Weres to make their own Pack. I won a trip for six to go to Paris for the summer! My older brother, Garth, aka Sparrow, didn't want to come, so I decided to take my best friends Kat and Mac, and Leanna, my cousin. Well, I guess we're taking another person too. My mom is pregnant with a girl named Oceanna Jane. I can't wait! When it was time for us to get on the jet (they let us ride on a jet!), all four of us girls were screeching with excitement and it was driving Mom and Dad crazy. My dad was an Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, and my mom an Alpha as well. I had just finished trainings to to become the second Alpha born in the Pack, but I wasn't acting like it! All of my friends are Weres, and are all going to be Alphas.
Then, Mac screeches,"OMWerewolf! I still can't believe we're going to Paris! The city of love! Maybe we'll all find our Mates there! Well, not Kat, but the rest of us maybe! Who knows what'll happen?" Kat was Mated to Sparrow, and once you're Mated, you won't fall in love again. They have these cool tattoos, hers has a lavender wolf howling at a blood red moon, and his has a blood red wolf howling at a lavender moon. It evolves as they get more "serious" about each other. I still can't believe Sparrow doesn't want to come, considering his Mate is going.
I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you about us. Mac is not the tallest, but what she lacks in height, she gains in voice. Literally! She never shuts up! Mac has long, straight, dirty blonde hair and a huge smile, all the time. Plus, she's a makeup guru! With even the smallest amount of makeup on, she looks amazing!
Kat, on the other hand, is a mix of Mac, Leanna, and I. She is pretty, smart, and outgoing. Everything I want to be! She has dark brown hair that is almost black and hazel eyes. She is always either all puppies and rainbows or gonna kill you! That's what I love about her. And that leaves my cousin and me. I am the smart one. Leanna is the outgoing one. She has the same color hair as me; black. And the same gray eyes. I took most of my looks from my mom, but my hair, eyes, and attitude from Dad. But that's where the similarities end. She was always out meeting people, and I usually stayed home and read by my window. I hate my looks, but I love my name; Luna Grace Dominico. BEST NAME EVER! I only have one sibling, (except for Oceanna) which is Garth Sparrow. My parents pick awesome names! Their names aren't bad either. Gracie and Derik Dominico. Great names for Weres, right?
But we get on the jet and head to Paris. It is an amazing flight! I have always loved flying in planes, except not on full moons! Not good for Weres! We start to turn and then start to scare people. Not on purpose of course! We always wanted peace with the humans, not hatred between the races! But that's what we have! We finally land and then we crash at the hotel. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. It has been an overwhelming day!