Happy Endings, and Happier Beginnings

Luna's POV
We wake up early because we never got to actually shop. But first, we stop at a jewelry store, and Kendrick proposes to Leanna. As soon as he does, everyone except for Mom and Dad has a tingle on their backs. We all look at our Mate's tattoo. I gasp when I see that Ryan's wolves move and are now leaning down and licking a baby wolf's ears. Mom and Dad have two baby wolves, one with Sparrow's name and one with mine. A name appears and it says 'Coralie'. Mac and Dom's have 'David', Sparrow and Kat's has 'Lily', and Leanna and Kendrick's says 'Erik'. We smile, knowing that we are soon going to be parents.
"Well, I don't want my daughter or niece having a baby when they're not even married yet, so I guess you'll have to get married and honeymoon here on Paris."
"Really? Oh my gosh Uncle Derik! That's great! I can't believe we're going to do this! Finding out I'm going to have a baby and getting married and proposed to all in the same few days. Wow!"
"OMWerewolf! This means we have to have a quadruple wedding now! Eeek!"
"Yeah. I guess it does."

-------------------------Time Skip-----------------------

We go and get dresses for the wedding and book the top of the Eiffel Tower for the weddings. My dress is short and white, of course! It has beads on the corset, and the bottom flares out just a little. Kat's is a long mermaid dress with lace long sleeves. Mac's is poofy and girly. It has glitter on the bottom and fancy beading on the top. Leanna has a short dress similar to mine, only it isn't as low cut as mine and has lace instead of beads. We all get matching veils, and the guys get nice tuxes and red roses for the button holes. We get blood red roses, since we are from the Blood Moon Pack.
Mac does our makeup and hair, and I can't help but feel sorta like a princess. We meet the guys and Mom and Dad in the living room, and see Grandma Daisy and Kat and Mac's parents with them. Leanna and I run to hug Grandma Daisy and she beams at us. "My my! What beautiful brides you two are! And Mackenzie and Katherine! You two look beautiful too!"
The come over and hug her too, and then I see the eight boxes in her hands. "What are those Grandma Daisy?"
"Oh these! Here you go ladies." She hands each of us a box and we open them excitedly. "They are lovely aren't they? they were my mother's and now they are yours." Each box holds a figurine of a bride. They all change and look like us. We gasp and then swarm her.
"Thank you, Grandma Daisy! I love it! Now for the boys!" Leanna is excited and goes over to Kendrick. Grandma Daisy hands them each their package and they open them. Inside is a figurine of a groom, and they change to look like them too.
"They are magical figurines that will replicate themselves to be your children and then replicate again to pass one down to the next generation. I haven't been able to replicate the spell my great-great-great-great-grandmother put on them."
"We love them, Grandma Daisy!" Exclaims Kat, surprising us all. "What? I'm marrying into the family, so she is technically going to be my grandmother! Gosh people!" We all laugh and then walk to the tower. We paid a preacher to come up and perform the ceremony so it's legal. We say our I dos and sign the paperwork and kiss and then we go back to the hotel rooms. We got the manager to let us have these new special rooms just for Weres. I'm just so happy to be married to Ryan.
-------------------Time Skip (a few days later)--------------
I feel a kick. I squeal and Ryan wakes up immediately.
"What is it?"
"I think Coralie is coming. Man Weres mature fast!"
"I'll get your mom! And everyone else!"
He runs out the door and bangs on everyone's door and yells that I'm having the baby. It turns out that Leanna is too, so Mom and Grandma come to deliver them. Mom comes to deliver Coralie, and Grandma goes to Leanna. After about two hours, both of the babies are out and cleaned and named. "Coralie McHenry." I whisper more to my newborn baby then to my husband. "I'm so proud of our little Coralie. She's so beautiful, and small. You're a father Ryan. I'm a mother."
"Yes we are parents of the most beautiful baby girl in the world. I'm still stunned that I'm a father. Goodnight my loves." He kisses us both on our heads, then rolls over. I lie awake, watching my baby girl drift off to a peaceful sleep.