In The Sewers, Again

Luna's POV
"I'm pretty sure he's not going to be in the alley. If anything, he sent a person to come kill us for him. We did kill his most powerful witch ally after all." Mom tells us as we walk towards the café. I remember Mom and Dad telling us the story of how he almost killed Sparrow. I shiver at the thought of a man with an ugly scar covering half of his face almost killing my cousin. Then I'm angry. I can't believe he had the nerve to take a person from the Blood Moon Pack. We are one of the few remaining Werewolf Packs in the U.S. "So.... I think that if we want to find him, we go to the place that he held Sparrow captive...... The sewer under the cafe."
"That makes sense. He probably thinks that we are too stupid to think of that. Into the sewer we go." Dad lifts up the lid to an entrance and we all hop in. Once we're in, Mom snaps her fingers and a small flame appears on her index finger. Sometimes I forget that she's part witch. She leads the way and after a while we scent a human and two Weres. Weird. I thought it was just Leanna. We peek into this room with walls made of crates and see a man with a scar running across half his face laughing as he kicks a boy in the side. Leanna screams, though I don't know why, and I walk into the room without thinking.
"Looking to pick a fight, Skarr?" I smile, taunting him. "Well, bring it on."