Chapter Seven: Legal Guardian

I felt, just so weird! Like my body felt like a giant weight was was on top of me and my muscles were stiff. 

I opened my eyes, wincing, who in the world turned the damn sun on?! I got up shakily and then stumbled over to the window, wincing and felt the sun beat down on me. I snapped the curtains and shut them, I sighed in relief, thank god for curtains.

Who ever invented curtains, I love you man.

I put my hand on my forehead and dragged it down my face. I groaned and looked through squinted eyes around the dark room, well, someone's a bit of a neat freak... 

Wait.

Where am I?!

I tried not to scream, now, I can't alarm my kidnapper's now, can I? I felt my skin break, and soon, it'll probably start bleeding. I screamed into my fist, freaking out. Okay, calm, calm, calm!

Okay, look around. Find out where you are, and make a run for it. 

Okay, okay, clean. Clean, hotel name on it pillow case corner... wait a minute... a hotel? Right, i've got it, now, I just need the hotel front door.

I bit my lip and walked to one of the door's and slowly opened it, peeking out through the crack of the door. I saw a lightly dim hall way, score! 

I stepped out into the hall way, noticing the carpet on my feet, great, i'm making a run for freedom shoe-less. 

I walked silently down the hall way, silently counting the door's as I passed them, "One.. Two.. Three... Four... Five...." I stopped and looked into the living room, the television not on, no one look's to be on the couch, I quickly spotted the door out of here and bolted for it.

My leg's felt like jelly, then, I had a memory jog.

Louis.

That son of a bitch, he is so paying the hospital a visit.

I can't believe that ass hole drugged me! 

I bit my tongue, blood coming from it. Just- just get out of here, okay?! Okay, my hand wrapped around the silver handle and I turned it slowly, hearing a almost silent click, I smiled and then pushed the door slowly so it had no chance to squeak.

A hand was slapped over my mouth and I screamed, but the hand muffled it. They wrapped one arm around  me and I flailed around as they dragged me back into the hotel room and I kicked and hit around, trying to get free.

My muscel's seem's to be more stiff and slower than usual, must be a side effect of the freaking drug's that ass hole gave me.

The door banged shut and I was thrown onto a couch, I screamed harder, my hand's tore the person's hand away from my mouth and I took in a gulp of air in. 

I still tried to get out of the person's arm's, but I slowly gave up and went limp. I can't, I just can't do this anymore... the hand was back over my mouth so I wouldn't keep screaming, and I let my eyes slowly close. 

The person, slowly removed his hand from my mouth and I narrowed my eyes into the darkness, who is it? Suddenly, the light was turned on and I winced, closing my eyes from the sudden harshness of the light.

I squirmed under the guy's arm's still and I glared at the guy on top of me, "Let go" I rasped.

I sounded like I have a cold or something, "Did I get drunk again last night?" I frowned, no wait, it was Louis' doing... prick.

"YOU GET DRUNK?!" my eyes lazily moved over to Louis who was standing next to the light switch. I glared at him, "Oh, hey ass hole, so, who's holding me?" Liam, Harry and Niall came in and stood next to Louis.