Chapter Four: The Fire

HELLO DARLIN'S!

How are my little Poptart's?

Anyyywhhooo... enjoy this chappie.

Oh and also, who do you want her to end up with?

Team Lou?

Team Zayn?

Team Niall?

Team Liam?

Or Team Harry?

I'm thinking Liam.... because it would be entertaining and amusing to watch how he tries to control her.... but you guy's decide :D

I'm not picky :)

Comment below on who you want her to end up with, not soon, well, maybe, but in the book at some part.

Have a Merry Day (Yes, i'm in a Christmasy mood, even though it's September... I'm a strange child XD )

~Caitlin

*~*~*~*

I groaned into pillow as Brett said his good bye's and went to work. Stella was baking, I could smell the deliciousness wafting through the house, so, like in the cartoon's where the character follows his nose, I did the same, without the foot off the ground thing though, i'm not that talented.

I put my hair into a bun and went to help her, out of instincts though, but let's face it, i'll get to eat teh cake after we bake it. Sher let me help, I put the batter in the oven and started to eat the icing from the bowl. Stella turned the radio on in the kitchen and started to dance, like a crazy hobo that was high from a red vine crazy.

I just watched, trying to fight the urge to burst out laughing and laugh in her face. I just smiled and watched as she did some weird country move "You know, I heard you sing once, why don't you sing anymore?" she asked as she did the grape vine.

"Because he left" I watched in amusement as she started to do the ghost buster's dance "But he's back now" "Not for long, I bet ya he'll leaving after using everyone. He'll forgot about me again, the town and it's people, after all, he is the great almighty Louis Tomlinson!" I said the last thing sarcastically "But I won't leave you again" I stiffened, you got to be joking.

I turned around slowly and glared at One Direction. I glared at my ex-best friend "Really? You left me once, what's stopping you from doing it again?" I growled. His band member's are watching my every move, besides the blonde one. He was sniffing the air and eyeing the oven.

"I won't! Your my best friend!" he pleaded, not falling for that cheap trick "Was! Was your best friend is the correct term. You left, no calls, no emails, no letter's, nothing. Do I have to repeat last night Louis? You forgot about me. And you know what really hurt?! When you promised to come back, and you didn't. Not for nearly three damn year's! But, back then I was just this naive girl. I was depending on her best friend, and only to be forgotten! She has given up on any idea's of having friend's, and it's all because of you!" I seethed, screw this shit, i'm outta here.

I stormed out of the back door, grabbed my board that was leaning next to the fridge and jumped the back fence, I wonder if people get angry when I take short cut's through their back yard's? Meh, not my problem.

By the times I had jumped over thir-teen fences, I was bored and tired. I opened a houses back fence and walked out onto the road and jumped on my board and started to ride down the middle of the street. I put in my head phones and Falling In Reverse came on.