Chapter Eight: Give It Your Best Shot

"No!" I screamed.

"You have no choice!" Louis scream's, "I LIKE DINOASAUR'S!" I screamed.

"Wha-?" I quickly shoved Louis in Liam, who fell onto Zayn, who then fell onto Niall, who then fell onto Harry, "THE DOMINO EFFECT, MOTHER FUCKAHS" I screamed and then ran out of the hotel room.

"ANNIE! GET BACK HERE!"

"I'MMA BEE BEE, I'MMA I'MMA BEE!" I screamed as I ran down the fire escape stair's... don't judge me.

"I'm Batman" I kick the door open and looked around, before hisses like a vampire, okay, so I had gone in my room and sulked, but then I decided that I might as-well put up a fight to the death, foudn Louis' lucky underwear, decided to mess with him and put it over my pants and... did I say death?

N-O, I meant severely injure, there's a difference people, severely injured means they'll end up in a coma.

"UGH. The sunlight" I walked out and rubbed my eyes, why does the sun have to be so bright?! I mean seriously!

"Miss... are you okay?" I hissed and arched my back and the person hand held my hand's like claw's.  

"Who dare disturb my peaceful outing?" I snarled, the guy's eyes opened, "I-uh- ohnlrealdnasjfnc" he then turned on his heel and ran for it... that's right, right away Peasant.

I started to walk to the park... OHMERGERD! I can go to my- "ANNIE?!" swim away, swim away! I broke out into a run and made my way to the park... 

I looked over my shoulder, only to fall over someone, "Oops..." I laughed and sat up, "I mean, what the shit bro?!" I yelled at the guy- he was the head guy at our school, sport's, grades, girls'- all his thing.

"UGH, it touched me"

"Dude, I should be the one that say's that! I don't know what diseases you carry!" I yelled at him, his friend's laughed and he glare's at me.

"That's right, Mister -"

"ANNIE!"

"GOT TO GO!" I yelled, I got up and ran through the large group of 'popluar's' and I hurried down an side alley. I climbed onto a dumpster top, grabbed the top of the stair's at the side of the building and pulled myself up, grunting, "I have got to work out" I huffed as I went on all four's as he walks over and opens the window and stares at me in amusement.

 "Hey Annie"

"Dude, i'll pay you-" "Get in"

I climbed through the window and sat on Glen's couch, "So man... long time no see?"

"Yeah, and whom are you running from today?"

"Louis Tomlinson"

"UGH, that ass? Girl, i'm going to pay for your ticket to Mex-a-co" Glenn grumbles.

"Yeah, hey remember when we did the Butterscotch challenge?"

"Best rave, ever" Glen agrees with a huge smile, "Now, Mex-a-co or -" "How about America, always wanted to go there-" "They've got the best Raves and parties over there" Glen squeals and pulls his lap top out as I sat on the couch, playing with his cat.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Glen and I looked at each other, "You hide in the kitchen, use the fire escape if there's any trouble" I nodded and quickly hid in the kitchen, and then I heard them.

"Hello Mr. Harris, I was wondering if you have seen a Miss Annie Tomlinson" 

"Sorry, don't know who you're talking about-" "Annie, your friend. We know your acquaintances-" "I gotta go-" "Well if you haven't seen her, you will let us take a quick look around the place?"