Chapter Five: Escape In A Wheel Chair

Awwwww yyeeeeaaaahhh,

Hello my little pop tart's!

How are you guy's?

I FINNALLLYYY UPDATED XD

Anywhhooo, can you guy's check out my new 1D fan fic?

Ive been writing like mad with all these fan fic's :L

I got to stop gettinf idea's a school -.-

Anywhhooo, talk to you later aligator!

~Caitlin

*~*~*~*~*

My eyes slowly opened and I stared at the white room, where in hollister am I? I looked around the room, who's that? I tried to sit up, only to realize I was connected to tubes... hospital. That was only explanation, un-less I was being experimented on.... in that case.

I got up and ripped a tube out of me and the machine when monotone. I quickly switched it off and removed the tubes, I don't need them any way, I am perfectly healthy. I sat on the bed and I heard their deep breathes and I peered at the person, it was the mature one, with the blonde one. WHAT THE LAMINGTON?! I looked down and saw I was in my pajama short's and a tank top... to revealing.

I quickly looked around the room to find some more appropriate clothing, that jumper look's fine. And it look's warm, the opposite of the room. I put my feet on the cold floor and stumbled across the room and grabbed the jumper.

I put it on and looked at it, it was blue and had 'Hollister' on the front. It was a few sizes bigger than me, okay alot. Damn, I need to eat more, i'm like a stick, but with some curves. I walked up to the only two plastic chair's in the room and poked the Mature one in the fore-head.

He stirred, but didn't open his eyes "Psst, mature guy, i'm hungry" he didn't wake up. I looked at him un-amused. I poked his cheek "PSSSSTT!" I whispered, he groaned and just leaned on the wall again "DUDE, WAKE THE HELL UP!" his eyes shot open and he jolted out of his seat.

He looked around the room in a frenzy, then he saw me. "YOUR AWAKE!" he cheered and glomped me. I squeaked in surprise and fell backward's. We fell to the floor, him landing on top of me and I stared at the guy in surprise "Didn't take you for the one to be excited by a wake up call" he smiled at me "Lou is going to be so happy!" he grinned at me and my face fell "I'm hungry" he chuckled and got up, now only to realize how awkward our position was.

  He held out a hand I took it, pulling myself up "Thanks" I muttered "I'll take you to the cafeteria!" he grinned "Wait... is that my jumper?" I shrugged "Mine now" he looked at me in thought "Alright" "YES! FREE JUMPER!" I did a happy dance "Now I see why Lou is your best friend" "Ex" I hinted once more "Whatever you say, come on... hang on" I crashed into the back of him and stumbled back "DUDE! Give some warning before stopping! You need brake light's" I rubbed my nose as he turned to me.  

"Aren't you meant to be in that bed? With tube's in you?" "Pffftt, I don't know what your talking about" he narrowed his eyes "Get in the bed, now" "Make me" I growled, he want's to play the who can be an ass-hole game, let's see him keep up with me "Bed. Now" "Nice try, but no" he dived for me and I ran over to the blonde one who was still asleep and grabbed the plastic chair next to him "BACK FIEND!" I screamed and jumped onto the bed.  

I felt like one of those lion tamer's in the circus "Ali" he growled and dived for me, I jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. I slammed the door and looked at the chair "What in heavens name am I going to do with this?" I looked around and saw a lone wheel chair.... no one will notice a plastic chair replaced a wheel chair, right? I grinned and ran over the the wheel chair and swapped them.