Shinso x reader

So I have been doing a lot of smuts, does anyone want some fluff? Make sure to comment if you do uwu.
However fun fact this one is going to be smut.

Enjoy

"Oh um.. kitten can I talk to you for a moment please?." Shinso said softly while taking Y/N's hand and taking her behind the school, into the woods but not that deep.

"What's wrong?" Y/N said softly before reserving a deep and tender kiss as cold hands slid around her waist smoothly.
He wiggled around a bit and slid his knee between her legs gentaly.

"I..don't like you talking to that Zuko faker (todoroki)" Shinso said softly and with a bit of a growl as well.

"H-hey what are yo-" Shinso shot Y/N and terrifying stare, his eyes growing cold as he spoke.

"So you have no idea what I am talking about..? Mm?.. answer me Y/N.."

Y/N shivered a bit while there voice came out as a soft whimper
"N-no I don't."

Shinso leaned in and slightly smirked while starting to speak as his quirk activated
"Kitten..be honest.. you still love me.. right?"
His voice was smooth and soft as he spoke, with a bit of a purr.

 right?" His voice was smooth and soft as he spoke, with a bit of a purr

"O-of course..." Y/N's voice came out shaky as his hands started to move again, rubbing against Y/N sides sliding therw there shirt while brushing over there soft nubs on the chest.

Shinso smiles softly keeping on his quirk, making sure that Y/N stays in lane for a while longer.
"Good kitty.." he said softly while undressing himself

Y/N's face shot a bright red as he looked at him, even though his quirk might have kept her silent and still she was still acknowledging everything that was happening and Shinso knew that, yet he did not care.

Shinso now in his boxsers leaned forward lightly, showing that a tent was in his pants it twitched lightly as well. He left a couple of of hicky's on Y/N making sure that others could see them as well.

He than turned off his quirk and smiled at her softly, leaning in and kissing her deeply while pulling down her panties but keeping on her skirt. He made sure that his lips stayed in contested with hers as he pulled down his boxsers slipping is member inside of her slowly not even preparing her yet.

Y/N loudly moaned but they where muffled by the kiss, his tongue lightly glided against hers and explored her mouth as he started to thrust, not going easy either. He thrusted as if he was mad but he was in a way, not pissed off but just angry after all this way Y/N's punishment.

There was a slight movement in the bushes beside them so Shinso picked up Y/N still thrusting at that as he walked over and slid down behind a big tree.

He leaned in a bit close to her ear after the kiss
"Kitten.. ha.. I need you to stay quiet for daddy ok?~"

Y/N blushed brightly again but nodded as Shinso started to go harder, so hard that lewd sounds could be Hurd from at least a couple of feet away.

Y/N had to keep her hand over her face as he started to move harder and faster grazing against her sweet spot as they both came soon afterward, he pulled out luckily.

"I fucking told you she was mine.." Shinso said with a soft smirk while looking back at the bush that was moving before.

Y/N looked confused and a bit flustered as someone arose from the bushes, standing at 5'9 looking mad as hell at Shinso.

Todoroki Shoto himself

Hellooo my kittens it's your lovely writer here OwO did you enjoy the reading? Do you want more? Than comment and star it makes me so happy that I have made it so far, thank you so much for everyone who has been reading 😚

"Bye Kitten~"