Hisoka Morow x Reader

× WARNING SMUT...Duh..*
( Btw i am so so sorry that it took me forever to make another x reader ;-; forgive me )

                             "Shit!"

You sighed loudly while sitting down, trying to pop your arm back into place, once you did you whined loudly in pain while standing back up.

A joker looking guy just stood above you and smiled softly while placing one of his hands on his hip.

"What the hell man!?!? It was supposed to be a practice fight not a death match!!!"  You yell at him in anger while pushing him a little, which caught him by surprise.

The joker looking man, Known as Hisoka narrowed his eyes at you while stepping closer and growling lowly twords you.

Your eyes widened a little while you slowly backed away getting closer and closer to the wall with every step he took.

Hisoka's voice came out deep and raspy as now both of his hands where on either side of you. "...Watch it my little fruit~"

The way he spoke twords you made your body shiver, you where a trained assassin, this was not normal.
Meaning that this guy was definitely stronger than you.

You stood your ground, no matter how many butterflies where in your stomach. "Shut up, and who in the hell are you calling fruit?"

Your voice cracked a little as you talked, he lifted his eyebrow at you then pressed his body against yours.

A soft gasp escaped your mouth as your cheeks flushed red, your eyes qickly close while you turned your head to the right.

"Look..at...me.." You felt a hot breath against your left ear while a hand travelled down to your shorts.

Your body shivered as your shook your head a little, Hisoka only sighed while he picked you up with a swift movement, making you wrap your legs around his hips.

He pulled on your chin and yanked you down twords gis face while squenting his eyes.

"Now.." He growled and buckled his hips forword into your very heated area, creating a friction so good that you could not resist.

Your eyes opend as a soft moan came from your mouth, your hips started to move against his all while making direct eye contact.

A smirk crossed his lips a bit
(Like dat)

He hummed softly while both of his hands riped your shorts off along with your panties

"Thats it give in to your desire~" he bit onto his lip a bit as your hips still moved against his.

A bulge started to grow as he slowly leaned in close to your face smiling softly, "Are you ready my small fruit~?"

You noded your head then quickly started to shake your head while your eyes widened a little "Hiskoa! W-wait!! We are still outside!"

Hiskoa rolled his eyes while looking at you, he slipped off his pants with one hand letting his member spring out.
"So you really wanna wait for this till we get home~?"

He said in a teasing voice knowing that it would be tourcher for you if your waited for so long.

You softly sighed while shaking your head than mummbling softly "N..no.".

Hiskoa smiles while pressing his tip at your entrance " That's what I thought~" he hummbed a bit while sliding into you.

He grunted a little and leaned to the side while thrusting upword hitting that sweet spot that made you scream.

You where already breathless as hiskoa moved at his slow but hard pace.

Hisoka kissed your nose while see that tired exspresson on your face that made him smile.

He started to go a little faster just to see what would happen, she member clashed into your womb with force he moved.

Your eyes widened as you moaned loudly scratching his back making him softly moan.
(Cuz he is weird like that..))

Hisoka grunted a bit while he pounded into you, his breath becoming heavy while he moved, without warning he cam...inside of you.

You shiver as your eyes rolled back a bit, feeling his hot seamen fload your insides "Y..you son of a .b...b..bitch."

You said while panting heavily, he smirked a bit while pulling up his pants "I had to claim you as mine my small fruit~"

He says while carring you back to his apartment, giving anyone the death stare if they even glanced at that body of yours

((THE END WOOOOOOOOOO

IM BACK BABY!!! YALL MISS ME?

;-;..
No?...

...oh...ok...i will ...um....have another story up in about a week or so...comment what character!))