!Itachi Uchiha x Reader!

((Heyyyy Thank you very much for submitting this to me BitchINeedHolyWater
And honestly your name is my life 😂
So here is your smut buddy hope you lik it!!!)))

   You where new in the clan of Konohagakure (Hidden leaf)
Already taking a small liking to your commander in a way, his name was Itashi Uchiha. He was cunning but dangerous as hell he killed his whole tribe.

He did make another one but more under cover in a way, he was a weird fella but damn when he taked to you you forget your name eatch time.

"Hey...um hey Y/N!"

You shook your head while looking up from the tree you where leaning onto seeing that raven haired, sexy man stading in front of you.

"O..oh hey."
Your voice cracket as you spoke

"Your not supposed to be dreaming out in the day light you know that right?"
He said while stepping closer to you, so close that you could feel his breath onto your face.

You blushed brightly while still keeping eye contact with him "Well..I..there is no one out here its fine."

All he did was look down at you, for a split second you saw something twinkle in his eyes 'Lust'

He slid his hands down your sides and put his head onto your shoulder kissing your neck softly while whispering
"I think I'm going to punish you~ It won't hurt for long my luv."

You shivered while he whispered, you squeaked softly while putting your hands on his chest tryinf to push him back but failed.

"Quite acting like you don't want me."
He said harshly while picking you up and walking you into a tint.

"I see the way you look at me, I see how you drool over me touching you.. Exsploring that body of yours~"

You face felt as if it had turned to diffrent shades of red while he laid you down kissing down your stomatch and slowly lifting your shirt.

You shivered at his touch, he was so gental and his hands was so smooth as one of them rubbed your sides while the other pulled your shirt off forcefully.

Itashi smiled as he notised your reactions to his touch. His hands traveled to your lower region, pulling down your skirt and throwing them out of the pretty well hidden tent.

"I..itashi won't s-some hear us?" Your voice creaked while you looked at him covering your chest with your hands.

"Its fine you know how to bite your lip." He says in his deep voice, he takes off your panties then pulls on your clit a bit, making you shiver uncontrollably.

He chuckles while taking off his jaket, shirt and pants leaving on his boxsers.
The buldge he had was unbelievably huge.

You gulped and looked away quickly from him. He smiled down at your and leaned down a little starting to rub his bulge against your folds.

You grunted a little while letting out a soft moan and pushing out head back a little. His movements became a bit rougher making your moans grow.

"Fuck~ Mmm psh keep your voice down."
He says while pushing his boxsers down pressing his tip at your entrance.

Your eyes widen as you felt his tip almost in you, you gasped loudly.
"Itas-" your voice was cut off but his tinder lips pressed onto yours.

He continued to kiss you while he pushed even deeper inside of you, all the way to your womb.

Your eyes watered underneath him while he slowly started to move.

It hurt like hell, after about a good minute of him moving at a normal pace you finally got used to his length.

He separated his lips from yours while he started to move faster, already out of breath you covered your mouth keeping your moans muffled.

"Don't hide." He growled while moving your hands into once and pining them above your head.

Your moans exscaped your mouth while he started to move even harder hitting that one spot that made you scream.
"I-Itashi!!"

He smirked while he started to move faster and harder making your moans sound like they where hurd all across the world.

He let got of your hands as his breath became hitched , without warning he started to pound into you as if his life depended on it.

You screamed and moaned loudly then he stoped, your body twitched.

"Oops..."
He says while pulling out of you.

"You did not.."
You side while sitting up slowly.

"Oh I did." He sayd with a smirk on his face and laying next to you.

"Now your fully mine."

((Done bitch!))