Levi Ackerman x Reader

(( Its El Fluff if you want a smut of this than ask :3))

Nightmare

Levi Ackerman is a Short hot headed person, you are just one of his closest friends that has not

Levi Ackerman is a Short hot headed person, you are just one of his closest friends that has not...well you know...died.

Levi and you have always been close but you never had a thought that he had feelings for you in anyway.

It was around midnight when you normaly wake up from your nightmares, you streatched across your bed still in paranormal state. Then stummbled out of bed and into the metter room.

You hurd a small clang in there and you immediately jumped, mot knowing who it was you opened he door just to be greated by a familiar voice.

"Who is it?"

"Um J-just me Capten."

The man turned around in his chair its just erwin surprisingly. You relaxsed and smiled softly while waving not noticing the shorty up againsts the wall.

Erwin cleared his throat then spoke up.
"Me and Levi was just talking about you."

Your head tilts while looking around and spotting levi, your eyes widened a little while looking at him

"Oh I-...um did not notice you." You said softly as he steped out of the shadow and crossed his arms while looking at you.

Erwin smiled at the both of us then said "Me and levi Discused about your constant nightmares, and we have desided that you will be sleeping with-."

"Me," Levi interrupted Ewin.

Your eyes widened a little while laughing a bit "Hahah very funny guys I'm going back to bed."

Levi stepped in frount of you and looked up at you, he is like two inches shorter than you while Ewin on the other hand is like 3 feet bigger than you.

Levi looked at you and said "I'm serious Y/n."

"Oh...." Thats all you could say as you passed by him and slowly started to walk to His room.

You opened the door and shruged then rolled your eyes "I've known this guy all my life, how bad could this be."

You lay down and rolled yourself up in like a burrito with the sheets then fell asleep pretty quickly.

4:00 Am

You felt a body plop down beside you and you quickly sat up and almost screamed till a hand overed your mouth amd puled you dowm then faced you twords him

"Y/n...Its me geez claim down." Levi says in a soothing deep voice that almost calms you down immediately.

You relax as he slowly pulls his hands away from your mouth then pulls the covers from off of you and lays then gentaly over the both of you.

"Thanks levi." You say and all he does is nod his head, you turn around and close your eyes as you feel levi wrap his arms around you, nuzzling into your back a bit.

You smile softly while sighing a little "Goodnigth."

Levi sighs a little than yawns softly "Goodnight Y/n...I-I love you."

You face flushes a bit of red as you smile as you started to think to yourself "Guess he did have feelings for meh."

You smiled brightly "I love you to Levi.."

You Both slept soundly and untill this day you have Never had a nightmare...you just have dreams where all you can hear is snoring.