Shizuo Heiwajima x Reader

*BANG*
......

.... *BANG*

Your body jolts awake as you roll off your bed and hit the floor hard, groaning in responce.

You quick grab a baseball bat from umder your bed and got up running to the door.

"Who is it!??!?!"

A groan/ growl was hurd from the other side of the door.

"Y/N fucking open this door or i will break it down."

You gasped softly and dropped the baseball bat finally noticing who it was.

Shizuo Heiwajima the strongest guy in all of Ikebukuro, he constantly gets into fights with Izaya or in his mind the flea.

He bangs on the door again "YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS!!"

You jump from your thoughts then fummple with the door nob for a moment, then swin it open quickly.

"Shizuo...s..stay more quite people are sleeping."

"Like i give a damn." He brushes past you with his face a bit red and sits down.

You shut the door as soon as he comes in, and tilts your head.

"Whats up with your face?"

"..mm...your clothes....y..ou um..don't have a lot on."

Your face turns a full red as you noticed all you where whereing where a big black t-shirt and light blue lasic panties.

Your head goes down as you try to cover more of your body, a soft creek was hurd in the floor making you look up just to find Shizuo in front of you.

"Um...s-shizuo?"

He slowly leans down closer to your face then puts his head on the crook of your neck.

You slowly start to relax till you feel his toungue slowly slide across the side of your neck, making you gasp for air.

You bite on your lip and try to move back but fail, as his hand was around your waist. However, that was only one if them.

You started to notices that The other was cuping your vagina. ((Sorry im not using Pussy it makes me laugh 😅))

You put your hands agents his chest, as you bite hard onto your bottom lip, only letting out small moans.

One of his fingers slip slowly into you, while he kissing your neck leaving small hickeys up to your ear, starting to whisper in his deep raspy voice such sweet words to you.

"There is no need for changing baby~"

You feel yourself geetimg wetter by the second while he whispers in your ear.

Shizuo lifts you making your legs wrap around his waist, keeping his finger deep inside of you.

He slowly adds another finger while taking you to your room. He leans down to your face again and kisses you softly while slowly deepinging it as soon as the both of you reach your bedroom door.

He does not even bother to open the door all the way and just slames you agents it.

You start to feel a huge bulge up agents your body. Feeling his hands glid across your body as if it was just air.

He uses one hand to undo his belt and push his pants down, he slowly starts to get more and more frustrated while he is not inside of you.

He slowly leans down to your ear and kisses it then whispers "Sorry.."

You tilt you head "Huh for w-." Before you could finish your pants where riped off, the same for your paintes.

Shizuo then presed his dick at your entrance and trusted in side not even giving you time to breath, before pounding you.

Your moans started to get louder and louder as you could feel him starting to get sloppy, with his thrusts.

He started to growl and huff into your ear while he kept fucking you, he started to hit your sweet spot making you go crazy.

You clinched onto his hair while maoning out his name as if it was some type of spell.

He thrusts even harder then cums deep inside of you, you and him stay there for about 5 minutes just panting before finally letting go of each other.

He walks in your room and lays you down while kissing your nose then slowly falling asleep while saying the words "I love you Y/N."

(Ok ok i know spelling errors are everywhere...but the story is good right?)