Sick day

Regina's point of view
The next day, I woke up not feeling well. I had a very bad headache, and when I got out of bed, my legs wobbled. Suddenly, I went to the bathroom to throw up. Melody heard me, and immediately rushed to my side. "Regina, what's wrong?" she asked. "I don't feel very good, Mel," I groaned. Melody felt my forehead.

"You don't feel like you have a fever," she said. "Good, but I still don't feel good," I groaned, before throwing up again. Melody helped me back to bed, and called Ben, telling him to get the nurse. A few minutes later, Ben came into our room with the nurse. The nurse examined me. "I think you're just dehydrated from stress, Regina. Just rest here for the day. You'll be better by tomorrow," said the nurse.

"Thank you ma'am," I replied. The nurse went out of the room with Ben and Melody. "What happened that was so stressful for that to happen to Regina?" asked the nurse. Ben and Melody explained everything that happened on Family Day, and the nurse was astonished. "Oh goodness! No wonder Regina's not feeling well. She just needs to rest. She'll be back on her feet by tomorrow. Just make sure she has something to eat and drink like crackers, oatmeal, and water," said the nurse.

Ben and Melody agreed, and the nurse left. "I'll be right back with your breakfast, Regina," Melody told me. "Thanks. Oh, and if you see Jane, tell them that I want to speak to them three days after the coronation," I croaked. Melody nodded and left. Ben came up to me, and Goldie put her head in my lap. "I'm sorry Ben," I said. "No Regina. The coronation is not until tomorrow. Just get better," Ben told me, gently stroking my hair. I called Fairy Godmother to tell her what was going on. "Just rest, dear. After a rough day like the one you've had, you deserve a day off," she said. "Thanks," I replied, hanging up.

Melody's point of view
I was in the cafeteria getting breakfast for myself,  Regina and Ben, when Mal and the others came up to me. "Hi Melody. We haven't seen Ben or Regina. Is something wrong?" Mal asked. "Regina's not feeling well. I'm bringing her breakfast," I said, and then explained everything that happened when she woke up.

"Oh no! What happened?" asked Evie. "The nurse said that she's just dehydrated from the stress that happened yesterday. She'll be fine by tomorrow," I replied. "At least that lying chatterbox won't be a bother to us today," I heard Audrey say. Everyone gasped and turned to her. "How dare you say that, Audrey? Besides, you and Chad were the ones behind Regina's stress," I replied.

Everyone agreed. "You both ruined Family Day that we worked so hard to prepare," one student said. "She lied to Cinderella and Kit about Chad," protested Audrey. "You heard what Rapunzel said to Cinderella. Chad threatened Regina not to tell, telling her that he'd cut her hair if she did. And when she was just 6 years old too. No wonder she's been so scared for so long. Can you imagine, being bullied at such a young age, and being forced to keep it a secret for 10 years?" I replied.

"That would be terrible!" one student cried. "That's not the worst thing you did to her. The worst thing you ever did to her was turning her dear friend Jane against her," I said. Audrey laughed. "How funny was that to see Regina so sad? Very," she said cruelly. Everyone was shocked to hear that. "How dare you say that? Regina is very kind and helpful. Always puts other people before herself," I said.

"Regina's right. She and Mal are much better people than you. Why? Because you feel good by making other people feel bad," another student agreed. At that moment, I saw Jane and Lonnie sitting at a table in the corner. I told them what Regina said. They apologized, and said that this was the greatest mistake they ever made. Just then, the cook said that the breakfast was ready for Regina, Ben and I. "Only thinking of yourself, and not others? What kind of a princess are you?" I asked Audrey before leaving the room. I came back to Regina's and my dorm room, where I gave her her breakfast.

I told her everything that happened. "Thanks for sticking up for me," she said. "Anytime Regina. You're my best gal-pal," I replied, hugging her. After breakfast, Ben and I went to classes, but Regina stayed in our dorm room of course. 

Regina's point of view:

Today has been a day of rest for me. I never felt so bad. After a day of drinks and nice food, I felt better by the end of the day. I was totally exhausted and went to sleep. Melody and I have only been asleep for a few hours, when suddenly Goldie started barking. Well, to Melody she did, but to me, I heard everything she said clear as day.

She said: "Intruder alert! Intruder alert!" We saw a shadowy figure coming towards me, but I couldn't see who it was.  Melody shined her flashlight on the figure, and it was... "Audrey!?" we cried. "What do you think you're doing?" Melody asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to take Regina's necklace," Audrey replied. "Oh really?" a voice asked. "Who's that?" I asked. "It's Fairy Godmother, sweetie," the voice replied. We all looked at the doorway, and saw Fairy Godmother standing there, along with 2 security guards.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "We heard your dog barking, and came as quickly as we could," one security guard replied. "Now, let's focus on the task at hand. Audrey, why are you trying to take Regina's necklace?" Fairy Godmother asked her.

"Without her necklace, Regina won't be able to reveal anything about me and Chad," Audrey sneered. I laughed and said: "Oh, you won't be able to take it off of me anyway." "What do you mean?" Audrey asked. "I was the one who gave you Regina her necklace. I cast a spell on it to protect it. Since Regina is the one who owns the necklace, she's the only one who can take it off," Fairy Godmother explained.

Audrey looked stunned. The security guards escorted her back to her dorm room, which they stood by so she wouldn't be able to get out again. Melody and I went back to sleep, but before I did, I looked at her. "Mel, I'm sorry," I said to her. "For what, Regina?" Melody asked me. "When you told me about Jane and Lonnie spreading that rumor, I didn't want to believe it. But now...I still can't believe it. Can you please forgive me?" I asked. "Of course I forgive you," Melody said, hugging me. Then she hummed a little song, making me feel sleepy. I then went to sleep, excited and a little bit nervous for the coronation.