Museum: Finding the wand

The 5 villain kids walked slowly inside. "Mommy?" asked Evie, looking at the Evil Queen's statue. "Killer," said Jay quietly, looking at Jafar's statue. "I'll never forget Mother's Day again," said Carlos, looking fearfully at Cruella's statue. Garyson's shock was taken over by betrayel. "I'll never believe anything you say again," he muttered angrily, looking at Mother Gothel's statue.

Mal didn't say anything. "Well, the wand's not here. Let's bounce. Let's go!" Jay called, snapping the others out of their trance. As they left, however, Mal stayed behind. As Evie tried to get Mal to come back, Maleficent's statue came to life, and through a song (above) persuaded Mal to get the wand anyway.

A short time later, Evie came back and told Mal she found the wand. The girls came over to where the boys were, and they saw the wand below them, floating in a light. Jay ran down first, and the others were close behind. As they reached the wand, Mal stared at it in awe. Suddenly, Jay smirked, and reached for it. "Jay, don't!" Mal cried. Instead, Jay smirked, and got down under the railing. Against Mal warnings, he reached for the wand. However instead of getting the wand, a force flied made him fly backwards, and a siren went off, making the vk's cover their ears, and waking up the guard too.

"A force field and a siren?" asked Carlos. "That's just a little excessive," Jay replied. The guard got up, and started walking towards the source of the sound. "Let's go!" shouted Mal, and they all ran out of the room as fast as they could. The ran down the staircase, and down the hall. The guard didn't see anything, so he went back to his post. Just then the phone rang, and Carlos answered it.

Hi. Just give me a second," he said. He looked through a book, which had the shut-off code for the siren. After he typed it in, it shut off, but the guard was already coming down the stairs. "False alarm. It was just a malfunction in the uh.. 1417 bread chip in the microchip circut. Say hi to the missus for me," continued Carlos.

"Carlos!" Mal hissed. "You're welcome?" Carlos asked innocently. He ran out just as the guard came in. Soon, the others and Carlos ran out of the museum. "Way to go, Jay. Now have to go to school tomorrow," Mal said, clearly irritated by the mission failure. As Grayson and the others went to bed, they still had one question in mind: Why did Regina's grandparents need the flower?

In the next chapter, Regina will answer that question. How do YOU think the Vk's will react to it?

'