Museum: Starting the search for the wand

After a while, the V.k's reached the museum. However, they were unaware that Regina was already there. "Evie. Check your mirror," said Mal. "Is my mascara smuged?" Evie asked, checking herself. "Yeah. And while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand?" Mal asked. "Sure. This way," Evie replied, and the Vk's followed her inside the museum. As they walked, they looked in through a door to see a security guard.

As he turned in his chair towards their direction, everyone ducked behind the door. When the guard turned back around, everyone looked back inside, and saw Maleficent's spinning wheel. "That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay asked laughing. "Yeah. It's kinda dorky," agreed Carlos. "It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary," Mal replied. She took out her mother's spellbook, but just as she was about to read a spell, Grayson stopped her.

"Wait! Mal, don't read a spell yet," he cried. "Why not?" asked Mal. "Because Regina's in there," Grayson replied. Everyone looked in through the window, and saw Regina and her dog Goldie in there with the security guard. "Here you go, sir. One cup of coffee; nice and hot," smiled Regina. "Thanks Regina," replied the guard. Seeing Goldie made Carlos scream a little. With that, Goldie began barking, causing the Vk's to duck back behind the door.

"Is everything all right?" asked the guard. "Oh. Yeah, sure. I just thought I heard something," Regina replied. "And I thought I saw something," added Goldie. Yes, in case you're wondering, Regina can talk to animals. It was another gift that Fairy Godmother gave her when she was a toddler. "You saw something? What'd you see, Goldie?" asked Regina. "5 people. On the other side of the door," Goldie replied.

"(gasp) 5 people, huh? Probably just statues," Regina replied, chuckling at her own joke. "But statues don't scream," hissed Goldie. "Statues, no. Paintings, yes. Just kidding. C'mon let's go," Regina told her pets. The guard opened the door, and Regina walked through with her dog. The Vk's hid around a dark corner, and waited for Regina to leave. After the guard closed the door, the vk's returned to the door. Mal went through her spellbook again, and read a spell.

"Magic spindle, do not linger. Make my victim prick a finger," Mal recited. However, the only thing the guard did was turn around in his chair, and face the spinning wheel. "Impressive," Jay said sarcastically. "I got chills," agreed Carlos, and they both laughed. Mal started to get annoyed. "Okay. You know what? Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep," Mal recited. This time, the spell worked; the guard got up off his chair, pricked his finger on the needle, and fell asleep in front of it.

"Not so dorky now, huh?" Mal asked with a smirk. She then tried to open the door, but it was locked. "Stand back," Jay smirked, and backed up. Mal quickly opened her spell book. "Make it easy, make it quick. Open up without a kick," she read quietly. With those words said, the doors opened. Jay ran and yelled as he charged at the door, but as they opened, he fell down and landed on his bum. Mal and Evie laughed as they walked past him. After Carlos and Grayson helped Jay up, they tiptoed around the sleeping guard and followed Evie down a hallway. 

Afterwards, they turned and went up a set of stairs. Then they went up another set of stairs. However, what they saw wasn't the magic wand. What they found instead made them go quiet in shock: a room with statues of their parents.