Volume 1 Chapter 10 The New Demon King!?

Previously: She kept a blank expression on her face as she slaughtered every single Demon that got in her way of reaching the king. Jethro saw this and took a step back in fear and hesitation."What the hell are you!?" He screamed out as he ran away from her but then he was stopped by a hand...not just a normal hand. But several roots shaped as earth hands, Started to wrap around his legs and feet. He turned his head to be met with her glowing green eyes shining bright. She was breathing out cold air with ice particles coming out. Her dragon Claws are covered with ice. She is getting closer to him and then she Senses someone coming in fast speeds directly towards her. She smirked devilishly saying,”My friends you have come to save me, huh?" Gareth ran towards her and past the king and hugged her tightly, so much so she could barely breathe."I was so worried about you my lovely Rose." "Is this the scum that took you?" Derrick spoke with a pissed off tone of voice. "Can I kill him? I want to torture him slowly!!" Jackal said, licking his lips. "I want to as well...." Lucian said that just Loud enough to be heard. Rose transformed into her normal child form but with a different atmosphere around her than before. She walked over the king and grabbed his neck and squeezed it very tightly like he did to his 'son'. "You asked what am i right...do you really want to know?" The King looked at her and gulped in hesitation and fear. "I go by Rose Raven but my species is Magical Child Of The God's..." The King's eyes widened and then she smirked as she let go of his neck. She turned around and walked towards her new friend,"This Demon King is no more, and you may do with him as you please, I have a good idea of who should replace him." The others looked at her and instantly noticed she was acting more adult than before and more independent. She turned off the barrier and helped her friend up to his feet. "Hey Kyoka are you alright?" He looked up at her and she was smiling big with a shine in her eyes like before but it's somehow more pretty than before this all happened. He grabbed her hand and she pulled him to his feet. "Thank you for saving me...Rose Raven." He smirked slightly but trying to act cool. She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the others. He looked over at his father and her friends that came to save her. Some of them are scowling at him but the others are just really curious about him…

She held his hand and grew in size and height to match theirs."I have something to tell you all including Azul, but first, this is my friend Kyoka Virian. He saved me from imprisonment so don't be rude to him. Please for me." She made a certain look and they all melted at the sight of it. "Fine." "Ok." "If he saved my lovely Rose I'm fine with that." "Pfft whatever, I wanted to kill something...but I guess I'll behave." "Derrick thank you." She said with a huge smile on her face. He blushed lightly and then turned his head away. "Kyoka do you want to be the new King or the Demons?" He looked at her like she was crazy or something. She smiled happily,"Don't worry I'm here for you, that's what friends are for. Plus you will have the support of the Beastman Kingdom. You did save me, so it's only fair." She looked at the others and they all nodded,"See they agree, so what's the answer?" He looked at his father and then back at her. He walked towards his father and pulled out his Katana out of the Sheath. He raised his Sword and then with one swift movement he decapitated his father's head. He put his sword back into It's Sheath and then smirked happily at her."Yay! Congratulations! New Demon King Kyoka Virian!" He licked his hand that had his father's blood on it and then his body changed not in appearence but in strength. His Aura became stronger than before. He felt more powerful than he has ever felt before, he got his father's abilities. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note~ 

1.) Mysterious Savoir~

Name: Kyoka Virian

Gender: Male

Hair color: White

Eye color: Purple

Age: 28

Race: Ogre Demon

Magic: Lighting~ Electricity, control storms, recharge, fast speeds,

Inherited Magic~

Blood Magic~ Can heal those with his Demon blood, can manipulate/ control his blood, can make armor and weapons made of his Demon blood.

Blue flames~ Can control flames by will, can produce it out of his body, heat doesn't effect him, 

Summoning~ Can summon lower demons, the undead, and Demonic creatures, they will follow his every command.

Voice: Deep, Serious but nice to the ears.

Occupation: Samurai/Adventurer/King

Weapons: One Enchanted Katana(Can be infused with magic to make certain attacks and hit harder.)  One Enchanted Dragon Scaled Dagger (Can steal those it lands a hit on Mana/Magic and stores it in the blade itself.)

Personality: Very Serious, Very Blunt When Speaking, Rebellious, Believes In Honor & Justice, Has a gentle heart towards the weak and friends.

Favorite Food: Meat

Armour~(Lamellar Armor) Samurai warrior suits included armor plating, to deflect swords and arrows. A fully armored samurai would include a helmet, sleeve shields, lower armor (below waist), a sword, and an arrow quiver. The body armor was made of thick leather, and it was lacquer covered to help the samurai with the humid climate. 

Abilities~

Illusion (Make people see things that aren't really there.) 

Telekinesis (Move objects or things with their mind.)

Lightning Speeds (Lighting Fast Movement's, all his light Magic he gathers over time can increase his agility.)

Lighting Kick(He's moving so fast that it makes an explosion just like Lighting when he kicks someone at top speeds.) 

Quick Movement's(He runs at fast speeds that he can run on water, run up or down walls, he can do tricks mid air, he can dodge attacks mid air by slowing or speeding up his movements.)

Thunderstorm Strike~(Bolts of lightning come down from the sky and strike nearby the Master and when it hits him, he fully recharges so does Kieran.)

Electric Barrier (A field that Paralyzes anyone who walks in it, it fries humans alive and absorbs all their magical power.)

Form~

Illusion Form(can look like a human or beastman, and those who meet him won't be able to tell the difference.)

Ogre Demon Form( White hair, purple eyes, two black horns on either side of their forehead. Sharp teeth, charcoal grey skin, & long pointy ears, Aura immense and can paralyze people near by, kill people of shock, shake the ground or buildings near, Ect. ~ He can grow Extra arms due to inheriting his father's powers. As well as make blood armor to cover his whole body.)

Human Form( He has long black nails, purple eyes, black hair, pale skin, dark blue kimono with matching pants, wooden sandals, Real Aura is undetectable and can't be seen until they turn off the spell or lock on their power & they have human ears and appearence as if they are a human.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the story~

He felt more powerful than he has ever felt before, he got his father's abilities. "Rose, thank you for helping me." She smiled at him and then said,"No worries about it, I was also returning the favor as well. You did save me first. Anyways I have to go back home but I'll come visit very soon." He smirked slightly and waved goodbye as they all started to leave. But then rose stopped in place and turned around and ran over to him and grabbed his hand,"Just so you know I'm not a human being, and I'm made out of pure magic. Okay, well I'll see you later." She ran towards her family and he stood there in shock of what she said."Hmm, not human and made out of Magic. How interesting, well I can't wait to see her again." She passed out halfway getting back and Gareth carried her the rest of the way home. 

What does she have to tell them? What will happen next to the Demon kingdom now that there is a new heir? Who will target her next? Lizard men? Faires? Ghosts? You will see in the next chapter!!