Volume 1 Chapter 3 Hidden World Of Fae?

Previously: They reach the Forest veil that teleports creatures to the land of Fae. It's an another dimension where the whole world is surrounded by fairies and magical creatures. Rose Raven is the first human to ever live to see this. She opened her mouth in awe seeing the multiple colors shining through the tree's leaves. And how many species of Creatures there are looking at her. They all started talking about her, a human being in the world of fae. The Hellhound Brother's Shapeshift into their werewolf forms just as soon as they crossed the veil.

They walked towards their land where they were born. The land of Werewolves and beastman. The Hellhound Brother's are a famous clan in their world. They are like royalty in the fae world. As they walked past the wild animals with Bloodthirsty and hungry eyes staring at Rose. They growled and snarled at them to back off. 

They all reach their section of land Where all beastman reside. Gareth held her close to his chest, Derrick, Jackal and Lucian were guarding her with defensive aura seeping out of them. Gareth is in the middle of them holding her in his arms and Azul is walking in front. 

Werewolf Form(Huge in size, big hands and feet. Sharp canines, inhumane speeds, inhumane strength, inhumane regeneration, Inhumane Hightened Senses, can change size of their body at will. Inhumane jumping power, Night vision, Thermal vision, Ultraviolet vision, extremely hairy.)

*Rose Raven's POV* The pain started to subsided as soon as we passed the huge metal gate and beastman on the sides. I'm more excited than scared of them but I know if I don't be careful I can die very easily. But I can't help but blush when I see the other side of the world of magic. I grew up and I'm still growing up with my wolf family and I don't feel uncomfortable near them or feel fear. I feel loved and safe near them instead. I see in the distance that there's a huge castle on the huge mountain. The beastman are speaking about me in all sorts of matters. Mostly about eating me and ripping to shreds but I don't fear those who are naturally like this. It's their nature to eat humans, but I bet if they got to know me then we would be great friends.* 

She fell asleep again from the atmosphere draining her magical energy. Most Humans instantly die Upon entering but since she's not normal, she's able to live but she's very weak. 

They reached the top of the mountain and walked over towards the gate. "This human girl is with me and my brothers. Hellhound Brother's have claimed her as our property, if she gets harmed in any way, there will be bloodshed." They nodded their heads and let them walk through the gate. They walked towards their castle, throne room. Did I mention that they are one of the families that rule over the beastman lands. They are one of a few families, one is wolves, one cat's, and lastly foxes. 

Gareth and Derrick took her to a shared room where she will stay in there with them. They laid her down on the bed and then Derrick sat down beside her and changed into his half form. Gareth went out the room to get her food to regain her strength. Jackal was fighting for money again like usual when he comes back home. Lucian devoured a freshly dead human that was frozen to eat later. As he did that he kept watch on her door so no one would hurt her. Azul talked to a wolf druid to get her some help and is getting her a few special magical items to give to her. 

*Rose Raven's POV* I awakened from falling asleep yet again, my energy is lower than before, what's happening to me? I felt a weird sensation and I looked up seeing a strange looking creature standing over me. My body was glowing and then dark mist was coming off of my body. The pain was going away and I felt like I was gaining power by the minute. My body started to change in shape. My bone cracked and popped out of place. My jaw line was stronger than before. My legs and arms were bigger than before. I felt my muscles grow in size, I grew canine's replacing my human teeth. My hands were a little hairy on the outside and then my nails grew and became claws. I sprouted a long fluffy tail behind me. My legs were bent in shape like a wolf. My eyes started to glow bright so much so, that I saw it ruminate on my hands as I looked at my hairy and strong palms. I sat up and looked at the others, they all stared at me and smiled. "Welcome to the land of the fae, Rose Raven." I was handed a mirror and I saw my reflection. I was a werewolf, I was a Beast like my friends. I look at my right hand and I have a magical ring to protect me from the veils magical barrier that drains the lifeforce of living beings. It also changes in size depending on what form I take. I have a bracelet made out of magic, I was told it reacts to my DNA and feelings. It can create any form of Weapon I desire, as long as it takes a little blood or magic from me.*

She was one of them but not at the same time. The next step is a mystery like always. What will they do next? To be continued