April

Name; " I'm April! " -she chirps with a bow in her grasp.-

Age; "I'm seventeen— do I look that age??" -she leans forward with a cheesy smile and bright starry eyes.-

Appearance; "what!? you think I look like a kid still!!" - she pouts.- 

Likes; " I love my violin, my few friends, my personal service dog Lulu! And birdies, classical musicians too

Likes; " I love my violin, my few friends, my personal service dog Lulu! And birdies, classical musicians too... or well music in general! being outside is great too, and the snow it's super pretty!!" -she counts off the things she listed on her fingers, lifting them up as she came up with the obvious stuff she liked.-

Dislikes; " over crowding!!— but a stage is fine. I hate being stuck, or just messing up a song I'm trying to learn and I collapse a lot makes me feel dizzy and weak after, also people who baby me after they see me fall. " -she complains tilting her head with a attitude.-

Strengths; " My strengths? I'd say the violin! And lecturing people on how to live too I guess." -she furrowed her brow a bit as she tried to think of more.-

Weaknesses; " definitely my body." -she smiles mischievously.-

Back story;

I was always a musical fanatic, but I was always weak in the health department. I always wanted to hear it, Music. Most of all, piano and the violin. My parents had picked up on that rather fast and at the ripe age of six they were aware of my health, since I had a small body and was always super pale, but I had started lessons for both anyway! I started late in the age wise, most were younger when they started their path to being a musician... but I practically Practiced every day, it sometimes annoyed my teacher! She always lectured " Go outside and be a normal Child!!" And shoo me off.. In which never seemed to work. I had just kept playing. 

With my energy being spent to play the piano and the violin I started to get a favorite, the violin. It was temperamental and yet a peaceful thing. And I was reminded of myself by it. I had started to get better at that rather than the piano. I had even eventually gone up to my parents and told them "I want a violin." All puffed faced and they only smiled. Turned out that the following birthday they had already bought me one, which was great! Brass brown, shined like nothing else in the world, the strings tightened over the violin's bridge, already set up for me to play. And so I did, I played for hours. And that was how it was for years after that, age six, seven, eight, nine. 

I got good, so I started competing. It was a thrill the first one. I was just turning ten, I was the second to last one to play and I was playing ' Vivaldi ' in G major RV310 , 1. Allegro. I was in the back stage Nervous as I could be, I didn't expect to be so nervous. Slightly regretting the song I had choose too, it was tough and a bit long.  But I stood strong, stretched my hands out, my arms and shoulders too before I knew it.. it was my turn. I was trembling, prepared my violin, dressed into the proper clothes, long white dress and some black flats, let my hair loose and I left to the stage. And I played.

I felt the anxiety, fear, piercing eyes... but I also felt the confidence, the thrills, my skin prickled at the excitement. I played note for note, some little bit off, but the majority of it was on spot. The feeling I got on stage was mind blowing, felt like there was a breeze but no Doors were opened, my eyes felt watery, and my lips pressed together as I finished off the song I choose,  my violin sang them as the bow tickled the strings, the pegs vibrating due to the strings being played on... and the song was over. The crowd quiet until one clap started, then the rest waved over. I lower my bow, then lift my head from my chin rest. I couldn't help but smile, lower the violin by my side and I stepped forward, bowed, stood again before I turned and left the stage. 

The feeling was addictive, being successful on stage? In front of everyone, I had huge smile on my face, it even was a bit goofy with the feeling buzzing throughout by body, it honestly got me a bit hyper. But after that... I don't remember anything.  My parents say I was about to go into the back stage and I fell, dropped my violin— the fine wood of it cracked in the process, and smacked my head into the door.. the metal door. The adults who were back there had panicked and started to call for help, and an ambulance since my head had started to bleed too, it's what a I get for hitting it into a door, right?? 

When I woke up, it was really bright. White everywhere, settle cardboard looking white roof, white smooth walls with a hand bar on it, white cubbies and cabinets,  white plastic looking bed and the white wrinkled blanket that covered my tiny pale body in a white and blue hospital gown. My head hurt, and my eyes were pretty blurry, I remember nurses back and forth, some with food, some with a bucket and sponge, others with needles to hold my blood in so they could test. It was all confusing and it didn't start making sense until a I got older.

The hospital got familiar with me,

 " hey, it's that pretty musical girl again!" 

" Welcome back April."

" look look, got to get a violin for our own personal musician." 

Small things such as that, I got accustomed to it, Since that time and until my current age. I'm in and out, when I'm out I'm going through school, a public one eight classes, awkward friends, and my favorite class, the music room. 

And when I'm in the hospital? I sneak out, to the roof, the cart yard, and if I have a chance to play  I did. It could be something as simple as hospital cups and I'd still make some type of melody, or even attempt a song I had memorized for the violin. 

I'm a musician who refuses to stop playing.

Extras; Lulu The Service Dog!