Rogan

Name; Rogan 

Age; 22

Personality; at first he's cold hearted, blunt, restless, and sad but once you know him he becomes almost heroic, calm, and some times childish. 

Physical appearance;

Height; 5'8

Favorite things; sweets, birds, classic music, playing hooky, visiting his Sister.

Disliked things; meetings, caged animals, pitiful human beings, criminals.

Back story; Rogan wasn't spoiled as a kid, treated  from time to time, and had things he had needed and somethings that wasn't as needed, but wanted. But his greatest gift was his younger sister, Lady Jade. She was a sweetheart, always running to Rogan with birds she caught with her hands or a injured birds and squirrels, and every time Rogan would help her tend to them and set them back free. Rogan found peace with it, he enjoyed it, and always looked forward for the next animal she'd bring, until one day, Rogan was twelve, his sister eight. They were at a near by park, looking for birds or squirrels who had fallen from nests or were needing a second chance. Hearing the grass behind them crunching under someone's shoe, Rogan turned around eyes widening as he realized— the vibes of blood lust, the murderous eyes of a killer, the knife in their right hand... standing right behind Jade.— now watching his sisters eye widen and her body turning as this adult's arm arched back and forward in a slicing motion... screams echo into the cold air as Rogan runs to catch up his sister if nothing else he planned to stay with his sister while she left this humane world, bending over her bleeding body. He'd cry out as his shoulder got ripped into with this serried knife, saw like edge ripping even more skin and muscles as it was pulled from his shoulder and stabbed near his shoulder blade, tears filling his eyes.

Taken off guard by more screaming Rogan lifted his head and watched as two random guys came running at the murderous stranger in front of us, one of them trying to tackle the attacker, the attacker dodges and starts to run away, of course slicing their knife around like a mad man before truly getting away. The next guy came running over to Rogan, and his sister... who was now cold in his arms. These two strangers who had helped them were now calling for a ambulance, and the cops who had called and informed their parents, first the ambulance got there, and as they were propping Rogan onto a stretcher, the police had shown up trying to get answers from him while the ambulance had kept saying they needed to wait. Before leaving Rogan's eyes never left his sisters body, that was now under a white tarp declared dead at the scene.

At the hospital his parents were waiting for him, and his sister— his sister that they weren't going to see again— after about a hour or two of Rogan being in a emergency room being worked on, mending any fixable muscles and stitching his raw skin together. They finally put him into a normal room with his shoulder and back massively wrapped in bandages and stuffed with gauze sponges. The doctors inform his parents after the emergency care, it wasn't too long before his mother entered the room, while his father was outside seeing what the doctors recommended for his recovery... even when his parents asked him about anything he didn't speak, he couldn't even think. After a few minutes the doctors told them to clear the room and let Rogan rest.

But even in the days to come Rogan wouldn't speak, his parents already known what happened, the doctors explained it to be the trauma and said it might be as quick as a week or longer for his mind to recover, and recommended short questioning sessions, and made sure it happened. 

Rogan would go through with eight months of physical therapy after his shoulder had been cleared, and for years his parents had him go to a therapist, which he never talked to about the event. Even with all that was pervaded he had nightmares, and just might always have them...

Now Rogan is a business operations manager at a top notch business with many loyal employees and a nice house to go home to, where his house has a butler, and maids who care after the home and prepare meals. 

(Probably should of put half of this creativity into Dawns back Story huh..? WELP! Toooo late now!! )