Taegan

Name; Taegan

Age; 20

Personality; smart, kind, polite, gentle, calm, has a fierce demeanor. 

Physical appearance;

Favorite things; Herbs, art, color, horses, cats, chinchillas, home made food, and flowers

Disliked things; badly made meals, bullies, dogs, not having the color she needs. 

Back Story; Taegan is a skilled herbalist thanks to her grandparents, well mainly her grandma. Where her parents should stand are her grandparents, they adopted her at a young age, raised her as their own. Her parents had both skipped out on her, both were ready to have a child and it back fired to her fathers parents, they had fought for her and they got her. For all the trouble they went through they always tell her that she was worth it, and that she's their little doctor in patchy but prideful voices. Taegan their wise had a natural childhood, always head strong and broke her glasses a few times but her grandparents never really scolded her they were happy she was being a kid, but being effected by anything but a sea of information her little mind gobbled up.

High school was when her intelligence had shown through, a lot of jobs had opened up to her but she shrugged them off with a "I want to explore before I settle with a job." And smiles them away but really, she wanted to draw. Wanted to put her words on  paper with colors, of course that won't give her all her needed money, so she'd use the herbal knowledge hushed had to the best of it. Taegan Happily joins a college for art studies and enjoying herself as she learns more about the secrets of Art.