Principal Maewen

Name; I'm Madden Whites! A school Prinicpal!" -smiled a cocky smile toward the crowd infront of her.-
Age; "My Age!? Isn'y rude to ask a lady that!" (Unknown, but she a good age for her race.)
Species; "what do I look like you?~" -smirks challengingly- (demon and vilkyrie hybrid.)
Physical appearance;

Favorite things; peaches, dried banana, her students, her pets / summons, her staff, and the school grounds

Disliked things; distracted students, disrespectful students, her students threatened, scientists, dark rooms, cameras.

Strengths;shadows, her bodies demonic strength, dark magic, summoning.

Weaknesses; fear of the dark rooms, her students, leaving the school grounds.

Back Story; at the start, Maewen was a simple valkyrie, she was a talented one already showing promise to summon her flying horse at a young age, her mentor Henson was proud of her. This child in her eyes was a promise of a legend. And she aimed to make that a point with the science she already had.

One morning they got called to Odin, there was a war where many were to die and the valkyrie to lift them up into Valhalla, the army of Odin. Maewen was Excited, her first mission. Running to keep with with her monitor Henson who kept a steady paste, remaining calm in front of Odin himself, though Maewen buzzed happy to gaze upon such a deity and glowed when his eyes fell upon her, the area around them rumbled as he spoke "So, Henson. This is the promising valkyrie? She looks but a child." He finished and tapped his finger giving permission to speak.

"My lord, Yes she is but a child but she can summon her mount already, that of which is a skill even us older valkyrie still struggle with with long distances between us and them."

"Summon your mount Child." Odin had demanded her, so she did. Stepping forward and raising her arms, Maewen then nice, but fiercely called out.

"Summon!" A stallion stood tall beside her, his waves of hair as real as could be next to her, his breathing calm beside her. The clap of his black hooves on the floor of the home of Odin.

Clapping broken out and more rumbles while Odin voice echoed out "Grand Job child! Grand job!" He smiles with pride. "You found yourself a talent, Henson. Take good care of her, she might save us, or she might ruin us."

All eight valkyrie on their mounts steady and ready to go and collect souls of the death. Running along the wind the horses started off, their wings spreading against the wind, pushing their way in haste.

Maewen expected to only collect souls of the men who died and to lead them to Odin Army of hero's, but that wasn't Henson's plan, who had order the valkyrie to start collecting and leading the dead to Odin. The Henson looks over at Maewen, "come child, your staying close to me."

Maewen had done had she been told, but got confused as they passed several passed men, "mentor Henson, shouldn't we be leading them to Odin now?"

"The other girls will get them sooner or later." Her mentor says calmly while she'd come up to a mountain side. "Come child, dismount and summon your horse away." Even more confused but Maewen listened and disbanded her summons, following her mentor by foot now, walking up to her standing side by side.

Thud! Maewen felt her necks pressure point get hit hard, glancing behind herself as she started to stagger and her legs went weak and she started to fall. What she seen she couldn't believe.

"Sleep well child, once you walk up you'll be better... stronger!" her mentor laughed watching her fall and fade into the back of her mind.

Hour pass, between those hours all Maewen remembers is screaming. Pain. Darkness, warm liquid creeping down her body, And her body going into a feverish state.

She wakes, tied down, tired, weak, dark, and hardened blood, and something else, something strong in her body, a few minutes pass of her laying there.

Creaking sounds creeped into the quiet room as light started to shine in. "Ah!~ Maewen! Your awake child..~ " stunned still to think of who it was, her trusted mentor was in the wake of the door. Smile going wide with insanity.

"Y—your.. your crazy! Henson! W-what did you do to me!?" Maewen screamed with both anger and fear.

Henson's laugh echoed in the room "I've made you STRONG! Maewen..~ your powers are so much more now... you could over power the deities themsel—" what sounded like water hitting the floor made Henson go quiet, clenching her face in disparate fear. She looked down to what looked like a shadow like arm grabbed into her chest and pulling it out, Henson's scream would cry out, when finally the arm yanked out the heart and absorbed it.

Maewen pried herself from her ties, after minutes of it she releases herself, sitting up and slipping from the table, and walked, wobbling passed and though the hall ways searching for a way out. Minutes of her walking in the maze like lab, Maewen finally finds a way out, following it until the door to freedom stood in front of her..

Opening it, a wood land sat in front of her, too weak to walk more she'd summon her only friend, her mount. Without a second to spare the mount stood in front of her, pity in his eyes when they met her eyes and the rest of her. Clearly she was a mess, walking up to his back, with some help she'd pull herself up. "Take me somewhere safe.. Kalo, anywhere but Asgard." Resting her head in him as he walked for her, until she fell asleep.

Awakening a day later Maewen looked up from where she was, it was different. Kalo had laid down with her, and waiting for her to awaken. Looking at her loyal friend smiling some. Getting up from where he had her, walking out her eyes widen as her gaze fell upon a castle...

Pets; it's never ending with Maewen but her main friend is Kalo, the winged horse who walked her to the now known as Galethworth school grounds.