Demon 1205

Name; 1205 ( Odi )

Age; 18

Psychical appearance; 

Height; 6'3Personality; kinky, spunky, silly, sometimes jokingly serious, devious, demonic

Height; 6'3
Personality; kinky, spunky, silly, sometimes jokingly serious, devious, demonic.

Favorite things; food, cats, sleep, dark, romantic kisses, eyes, blood.

Disliked things; dogs, not having food, brightly lit up areas, his things being moved or his territory being stolen, spiders.

Back Story; Odi is a demon who is genetically modified with bat genes, he can send deafness into any ones ears near by when he uses ultrasonic sounds:, Heterodyning which are high pitched sounds normal humans can't hear, he was modified like this as a child, scientists had bought him off from a slaves trader, along with some others kids who had this demonic blood in them, all of which hadn't been able to accept the new generations in there body, their body had flared up with fevers and killed them from the inside out, Odi being the only one who could handle the loud ultrasounds took pity on them and slain them, which he had done to each and every child who could handle the sounds around them being so loud, only a handful of children in the end accepted this change, once at then four kids had got to a safe place in this expensive project, the scientist brought in specialty combat trainers and spy's to train the four kids how to kill, some better than others. Odi already have had  blood on his hands had found he felt comfortable in this deadly lesson of killing and learning. This happened for years, age six to age ten these kids went through this brutal experience until they were sent off to do the will of their 'masters' who had formed a slaves curse into their skin, for Odi he didn't care, he was killing and getting his hands dirty with the blood of others until the age of eighteen, he was sent to kill you... (continue from if you want!)