'Just a Friend' chapter 4

' Harry, listen ' I began ' we're just friends ' I spoke into the phone.

' They why where you holding hands? ' Asked Harry on the other line.

' He slipped his, into mine. I guess just to make you jealous. ' I replied.

'Well it did'

'we aren't even dating, why do you care so much?' I questioned,

'well, well, I just do' he replied.

'Whatever Harry, I've got better things to do' I said about to hang up.

'Wait, Jess. Are you busy later? Could we catch up?' He asked, I'd already snapped a picture or two for todays, so what was the harm?

'Sure' I agreed, what could go wrong?

' How about we go out?' Harry suggested 'to a club or something?'

'Sounds good' I nodded,

we worked out a place and time and hung up.

I have a while to wait, so I thought how about I have some quality time with Mitch aye?

It was early in the morning, so he was still asleep. I slowly opened the door and pecked though.

Dead to the world.

I silently creeped in, and within in 2 seconds jumped on his bed.

'Time to get up!' I sang, over and over again. Mitch groaned and sat up rubbing his eyes, he looked at me and said 'revenge is near' I squealed and quickly got up and ran from his room.

I ran towards the lounge room as I heard Mitch yelled after me 'YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY'

I jumped over the couch and went to dodge the coffee table, but I tripped at the leg and fell face first.

'Ouchhhh!' I yelled, as I felt someone jump on my back.

'Give me a pony ride, a pony ride' yelled Mitch. I used all my muscles, (which weren't much) and ended up on my knees.

Mitch kicked the inside of my stomach as I walked to the kitchen, making horsey noises as I walked--well crawled there.

Mitch finally got up and gave me a pat on the head and said 'good horse, you want a carrot?'

'We don't have carrots' I said as I stood up.

' Why don't we watch a movie? ' Mitch suggested 'A Bugs Life?'

I laughed 'that was your favourite movie when you were little!'

'What was yours again? The Notebook? '

I kicked him in the stomach and walked back to the lounge room and put the disc on.

The movie ended and awkwardly Mitch had fallen asleep, I placed a blanket onto him and went to go and get changed for my date.

I picked a short black dress that Breanna gave to me, and a light pink pair of heels.

I tied my hair in a simple ponytail and just used some dark eye shadow.

( Outfit----- http://www.polyvore.com/just_friend/set?id=62566877#stream_box )

I was finally done.

'Hey Mitch' I said walking out of my room and into the kitchen.

'Woo! Girly!' He said as he stepped away from the stove, 'who are you? And what have you done with my sister?'

'Hahaha! Very funny! Are you able to drop me off at a club?' I asked,

'uh I don't know Jess--' he began, I twisted my hair around my finger and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

'Fine' he gave in, turning the stove off and reaching for his keys, 'let's go'.

We arrived at the club and I was about to open the door, when Mitch stopped me.

'Wait a second' he said 'what time will you be home?'

'I don't know ' I said questioning, why did it matter to Mitch?

'Not too late'

'Mitch, I'm not a kid. I'll be home when I'm home' and with that I opened the door and slammed it. Walking towards the club.

I showed my ID and headed insides, this place was huge! How was I going to find Harry?

I sent him a quick text asking him where he was, I continued walking when I got a reply saying that he was at the bar

I squeezed through the crowd and headed towards the bar, I finally found him talking to the bar tender.

' Harry! ' I said, he turned around and wow. He looked fudging hot.

'How are you babe?' He asked pulling another stool over.

'Eh same old, same old' I said thinking about how unsocial my life was. 'What about yourself?' I asked.

'I'm fine thanks' he said smiling. Oh my gosh, he had perfect teeth. How could I not notice that. He was perfect all together, my esteem was low.

'Hey! Could I have six shots?' I called out to the bar tender, be brought them over and I pushed three towards Harry.

He raised an eyebrow 'thought you were a good girl?'

'Good girls need breaks' I said with a wink, then quickly drinking my first two shots.

'Well come on' I encouraged him. He finished his three in legit 10 seconds.

'I feel we have a competition coming on' Harry said.

'Oh it's on' I called back to the bar tender asking for more shots, this time I got eight and Harry paided.

By the time we finished our camp, we'd both lost count were completely hammered.

' So we're both single?' I asked.

Harry nodded 'sadly, and that means no sex' 'there is more to the world Harry!' I said giggling like an idiot.

'Like what?' I lent in and pressed me legs agaisnt his, eyes closed. I hoped off my stool and sat on his lap. His back was pressed agaisnt the edge of the bar.

I moved my kisses down to his neck and began sucking onto the skin, he was moaning like crazy.

I pulled away and he opened his eyes, 'like that' I said.

'And you stopped because?' He asked.

'Because we need to go somewhere private' I encouraged.

'Mine?' He asked.

I smirked and removed myself from his lap.