|04|

omg thank you guys for 320 reads!! I only have like 4 parts and wow that's a lot.. thank you :-)

|Carsons POV|

I woke up to the annoying sound of Skrillex's famous song, Bangarang. Checking my phone, I rubbed my eyes and rolled out of bed. The mystery texter and I had now been 'talking' for 3 weeks, and I still don't at least know his name. We've learned so much about eachother, he gets underestimated and treated as a player but actually values girls and their attention. That fact really got to me, you cant just label someone a player, it isn't right. 

'good morning carson! text me when you wake up love. xx'  Is the first thing I read, every morning, and it makes my whole day better.

'waaat up? what time is it there???'  I texted back quickly then hopped in the shower.

After the 15 minute shower that I wish would've lasted longer, I went to my closet to pick out an outfit. Today I settled on dark blue jeans,black high-top converse, a white t-shirt, and a black snapback. I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs.

Of course my mom was sitting at the marble island drinking coffee, and of course she was going to bombard me with questions.

"Hey hon." She stated her normal good-morning line.

"Hey mom, good morning." I smiled, trying to stay on her bad-tempered good side.

"One, it's noon, and two where are you going?" She asked as I grabbed a Smart Water from the fridge.

"Walking to the mall to shop with Sav. I told you this yesterday." I stated nicely.

"Oh, yeah. Do you want me to drive you? It's cold and the mall is far.. is Sav staying the night?" And there were the questions.

"No, and yes. Bye, I'm going to be late." I waved as I walked out of the door, plugging in my ear buds.

The Cinematic Orchestra's To Build a Home started to play as I checked through my messages.

'hey cars, cant make it until 4 srry:-('

'cars i know u dont read messages a lot so when youre walking to the mall just go to jacks house ok? its too cold to keep walking'

Of course Savannah would suggest that I go to her stupid boyfriends house. Jock Jack is his name, well minus the Jock. Being captain of the Varsity basketbal team, and quite good at every other sport he tries, he fits perfectly in the spot of Sav's type. Do you expect her to be the head cheerleader? Nope, she's a straight A student who doesn't care about reputation and is more of a lazy fangirl.

Instead of going to Jack's,I walked to a not-so-packed local coffee shop and grabbed a latte. Sitting down, I pulled out my phone to text Savannah back.

'lol like id ever go there. im at that one coffee shop..... so just come here in what..4 hrs? ok cya.'

I changed the song to So Soon by Marianas Trench and opened Crossy Road. Not knowing how into it I was getting until someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Whatcha doin'?" Savannah laughed, cathcing the attention of mainly everyone in sight.

"Sav, shut up, you're making people stare." I blushed and covered her mouth.

"Yeah, because you weren't doing that before while playing Crossy Road." She sassed back.

Before I could reply, the door swung open to reveal five boys laughing and looking around in curiosity. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was staring with mouths gaping.

"Oh my- um- oh my gosh! You're One Direction!" The barista, Katie, fangirled.

"Yes, love, we are." Liam chuckled. Don't get me wrong, I am a complete fangirl, but I would never lose my cool in front of them. Plus I decided I was more of a 5sos fan than I was One Direction.

One by one the boys ordered, and it was obvious that Katie was taking her sweet time to make their drinks. Harry was the first to have his coffee finished, so when it was handed to him he looked around for an empty seat, which was hard considering they were packed to the seating capacity.

Savs eyes lit up, remebering that I always sit in booths ecaue of how uncomfortable my back and butt get.

"Hey! Harry is it?" she questioned, "my friend here always sits in big booths due to comfort issues.. You guys can sit here!" She pointed towards the table.

"Oh, thanks, love." Harry gave a small smile and sat right next to me.

"Uh, hi." I scooted over.

"Hello, I'm Harry." He introduced himself, as if I didn't know who he was already. "Lou! Over here."

"Sorry, what was your name?" Harry turned back towards me with curiosity in his eyes.

"I'm Carson, but mot of my friends just call me Cars." I smiled. His smile immediately fell, and the curiosity in his eyes left, being replaced with what seemed like millions of questions.

"Carson," he mumbled, "where have I heard that?"

"Um I don't know?" I replied in a confusing way.

"Erm, hold on a second," he said as he pulled out his phone. Not even a minute later, my phone vibrated from the table and nearly scared me so much that I spilt my drink.

'carson? from the coffee shop? im harry styles.'

Oh, shit.

____

HEY GUYS! so harry was introduced in this chaptah!!! srry i havent updated lately ive been trying to be better at school stuff but today was a snow day so i had alot of time to write! im also updating Dream and maybe Coming Soon today too!!! you should read and vote for all 3 of my stories;)