|05|

IM SOOOOO SORRY THAT I LEFT YOU ALL HANGING. I have literally been putting writing off so hard. Here's an extra long chapter to make up for it!

|Carsons POV|
--------
'carson? from the coffee shop? im harry styles.'

Oh, shit.

I immediately excused my self from the table to get some fresh air. Which was believable since I hadn't gotten up in 4 hours. I slid my phone out of my butt pocket and continuously looked at that one text. "im harry styles." was engraved in my brain, and I don't think it was ever going to leave.

I finally got the courage to text the not so stranger back, but I didn't plan on him staying after his true identity was revealed.

'and why didn't you tell me I was texting a celebrity?'

As I was awaiting a reply, I could see Harry glance at the text I had sent. I was sure he'd just leave it and maybe reply after everyone had gone their separate ways, but he picked up his phone and I watched as his fingers danced gracefully on the screen.

'that would have ruined the fun. hold on a sec ill find a way to get out there'

He stood up slowly to only get odd stares from the rest of the table. I could see the awkwardness he was feeling as he cleared his throat and said something that was unreadable by lip. Our party of 7 had now subtracted to a party of 5 as they all nodded and Harry walked out to meet the shivering girl standing against the wall.

"Soo." Harry said as he stared at the ground, interested in how hot breath is visible in cold temperatures.

"No. Not 'soo.' cut to the chase. Why didn't you tell me you were a celebrity?" I demanded, not so firmly.

"Meow, feisty. I didn't tell you for many reasons. The main one being what if you were an absolute huge fan of One Direction and you were to leak my number?" As those words exited his mouth, I suddenly was at a loss of words, he was so right and I was so dumb not to notice.

"Oh." I stated simply, dumbfounded.

"Yeah, so now, I mean I would enjoy to continue talking to you. But if you don't because of my celebrity status, I understand." He shrugged, a frown forming on his face.

"As if." I giggled while lightly punching him on the arm.

"Jeez," he looked up with a smirk, but it immediately turned to a frown, " why aren't you wearing a jacket? It's freezing out here and you're in a t-shirt?"

"Well, I didn't really notice the cold, but I'm feeling it now.. Lets go back inside?" I said in a questioning manner.

"Heck no. Have you not noticed that all of our friends have been staring at us for the past 10 minutes?" He chuckled as he jabbed his thumb in the direction of the window.

By now, the coffee shop had cleared out to few people, and no one had even cared to ask the most famous boy band for at least an autograph. Savannah  was indeed staring out the window at us, but once I looked in, the boys immediately looked down at their drinks. Like I hadn't noticed.

"Well we have to go in sometime.. Sav and I are going shopping so.." I dragged on, hoping maybe he would want to tag along.

"Hey! The guys and I were just about to go to the mall, mind if come with? We don't really know where it is..." He chuckled in an embarrassing manner.

"Sure. I've lived here my whole life I practically live at the mall." I laughed along as we walked back in.

Savannah was definitely curious as to what was happening and started to communicate with me telepathically like they do on How I Met Your Mother. I shrugged it off and shook my head towards her in a way of saying 'I'll tell you later.' She nodded her head and took a sip of her latte.

"So, Carson and I are going to the mall, would you guys like to come?" Sav asked before I had the time to tell her they were already invited.

"Sure!" They all shouted in unison.

We all got up and left the coffee shop, making small talk on the short walk to the mall.

It was a tradition that Sav and I split up and send each other pictures of things we like to get done faster, so once we arrived, the boys has decisions to make.

"Oh, yeah.. Carson and I split up while here and just take pictures.. Who would you guys like to go with?" Savannah questioned before it got too awkward.

"Uhh I'll go with Carson." Harry raised his hand shyly.

"I will too." Liam smiled.

"Hm... Tough decision..... Zayn and I will go with Savannah, we're basically a team." Niall laughed.

"And I'll obviously be going with my one true love, Harry." Louis sassed, crossing his arms.

"Well alrighty then. Let's go!" I smiled.

The first place Harry, Louis, Liam, and I went was Forever 21. They didn't really have interest in the store so they all followed me around.

"Oh! Carson! Carson! Look at these!" Louis shouted, jumping up and down pointing at a pair of high waisted jeans.

"Those are cute as fudge, I'm getting them." I squealed, hanging them on my arm with all the other stuff I had collected.

------

Sav and I had been sending each other silly pictures with the boys and all the stuff we had bought later that day, and it was giving me withdrawals. I already missed them.

I was super bored, so I decided to take a shower. As I let the hot water trickle down my back, I thought of the outfit that i would wear tomorrow. Once I exited the shower, I checked my phone and I finally had texts.

'Carzzz I miss u:(' Was from Louis.

'Hey.. Would you like to come over tomorrow? We have a flat...apartment...whatever they're called here..?' -Harry

'Harry keeps talking about you and it's funny come over tomorrow.' -Liam

I obviously texted Harry back first.

'Hey! Yeah I'll come to your apartment! What time?'

Then Louis, 'I miss u too bae'. it was funny that I could comfortably call him 'bae' so soon into friendship.

Lastly, Liam. 'Shocker? I'm cool as frick. Of course he does.'

I laid in bed, awaiting their replies.

Then all at once, my phone dinged 3 times.

Harry first, 'come over as soon as you wake up! And don't listen to Liam I'm not talking about u. There's a key under the mat.' He told me his address then I moved on.

Louis next, 'can't wait for u to come over like yaaaass'. I could tell he was laughing on the other end.

And lastly, Liam, 'true, still listen to me he's talking non stop.'

I replied to them all then went to bed, happy about having plans for once, especially with them.

-----

I'm so sorry I haven't wrote in a long fudging time! I plan on writing another chapter this week. I myself am getting so interested in what is to come of this story! Thanks for reading and thanks for 2k views!