|prologue|

I'm obviously living the life at the moment, Saturday night, no friends over, on Tumblr. Am I right?

I exit out of Tumblr for probably the twelfth time tonight and get on to Instagram to let my followers know I'm still alive. Running a fan account is a lot harder than you think. If you're gone for more than an hour without telling them what you're doing, they flip. So I might as well update myself.

I post a random picture of Harry that I had floating around in my photo stream with the caption of "hey guys ya I'm still alive just really bored on tumblrrrrrr!!!!" See I honestly don't understand why I even run a fan account, I only post pictures that I find online, and I'm no where near funny.

I log out of my 'famous' account and log on to my main. Liking and commenting on pictures was getting boring after a while, so I decided on going through the overcrowded folder of my Camera Roll.

I come across a picture that I probably should have deleted a very long time ago and enlarge it.

'I want someone to text me for a week; no names; no nothing; just texting and at the end of the week, you tell me who you are.'

I mean I have nothing else to do, so I bring it back up on Instagram and attach my number.

I didn't actually expect someone to text me, so when my phone lit up and dinged, I was kind of shocked.

_____________________

hiya this is the prologue and I know it's really short but most of the chapters will be longer so ya :-) thanks for reading!!!!!