Pleasant Surprise

So I unintentionally stalked him and I was kinda glad. I didn't want him thinking I followed him so hid myself then I saw that he came out with his Siberian Husky; I wonder what he called him or her. I called my ferret Xavier; I found that name very hot. Anyone seeing me looking at him would guess I was stalking him which was not entirely true. He looked like an average teen, he had a Frisbee and was playing with his dog and it was looking fun that I wanted to play Frisbee too; weird I know.

Then the unfortunate thing happened it began to rain, apart from being already wet I was going to be mad sick. It was too far even running to my car so I ran for him. I was going to act like I wasn't looking where I was going then I just happened to be waiting out the rain on his porch bungalow. So I ran but the water was seriously getting into my eyes then I collided with another and the impact was painful. I mean two masses of bodies meeting, it hurts!

I had to say this in kind of a shout due to the pouring rain, “Hey sorry water in my eyes. Is this your place?”

“Rhia is that you?”

“Mr. Yokolov?”                                                                       

“Rhia come inside its pouring and you’re most likely going to catch something.” He helped me in because I was a little light headed from crashing into him. When the room was finally in focus I looked around and it resembled a studio. I just wonder a lot about this guy, he seemed almost too perfect. His only flaw for me anyways was his age.

“Now Rhia I have to ask what were you doing out in the rain on the beach?”

I sounded like a frog was in my throat then I cleared my throat and spoke, “Well it wasn't raining before and I was with my friends celebrating the end of the first day.” He laughed at that. “Then the rain started and I knew that running back to my car was out of the question.”

“Well you probably want to get out of those wet clothes, you could get pneumonia.” I stayed in the stool then looked around some more and then the Siberian Husky basically out of nowhere jumped me. I landed on the floor and then the lapping of my face began. I found myself laughing!

Then Chris came into the room and spoke by my guess Russian, “Timmy get off her!”

The dog was seriously obedient; I got up, “Russian I’m guessing?”

“Da or yes, here you go just so your current clothes dry off.” He led me to the bathroom and then when I shut the door my nose buried itself in the clothes I was holding. It reeked of hot, Russian babe if that even was a scent. If put my bra or underwear back on the clothes would get wet again, so I just took everything off. Once on with his clothes, which were on oversize red t-shirt that had USC on it and some gym shorts, I knew I looked good. I went back out and he was in the kitchen in front of the stove, hmm a man that can cook? I think I just found my husband.

“So Chris you have a beach house with a teacher’s salary?”

He laughed which sounded like a homey sound. “Rhia you’re very observant. My parents gave me the house they own many places in the country and in Russia. “

“That’s wicked. So do you have a dryer so something? And what do you want me to do with your clothes.”

“I think you should just keep them and get them back to me some other time. Hey can you follow me?”

We went back the to the living room and then there was this almost hidden staircase that went up and I felt giddy that I would know something that others wouldn't. Then we reached the end of stairs and what it had was an observation deck kinda thing. The wall facing the ocean was made only of glass and really thick glass.

“This is where I come to get inspired. At this moment right now I feel it.” Then he looked to me and I had my back to the glass then he ran. I myself got scared. “Stay where you are!” he commanded.

“Why?” I had to question because I could run like a girl being chased in a horror movie.

“Rhia I want to sketch you.” I signed and breathe easier. “Stay how you were before, this rain is slapping the pane and your back because its to it. And how your hair appears like a mess it’s just right.” He trailed off, was it just me or things getting good in here. I looked around only moving my eyes because he would nag at me when my face moved. He was seated in a chair and he would look at me constantly and I bet in that sketch he could catch the crimson blush that stained my cheeks. It was like for about 20 minutes or so.

“I have finished.”

“UGH! Finally!” When I took a look at it, it left me awestruck. It looked like the physical shell of another that was supposed to me; Chris captured a beauty that he saw. It was a girl with messy hair but the facial features that popped the most weren’t lost and she had her back leaning on the pane but she seemed arched forward. The arms were at the waist bands of the shorts looking like she would peel them off.

It came out just like the comment in the hallway that I fell for him. “Can I have it?”

He laughed and then looked into my eyes, “Sure.” I reached for it and he didn't let it go, I tugged a little and it was finally mine. The crushing silence was ceaseless because I wouldn't look away and neither would he. Then my pestering phone rang, it was Alexis.

“Yeah?”

“Rhia what happened to you? We took your car because you gave me your keys.” I had a mental bitch fit; now how would I get home? “Alexis how am I supposed to get home and what are you going to do? Are you going to take my car your house?”

“Yeah then I’ll pick you up tomorrow.”

“Alexis I think I’m going to murder you, if there is as much as a scuff you’re walking the rest of the year. I’ll be seeing you tomorrow then, bye.”

“Bye Rhia you better spill about where you went to me tomorrow.”

“Oh hey wait, tell Kai that I’ll see him tomorrow! And that I suck for ditching you guys I just got caught in the rain storm.”

“Ok good-bye Rhia.” Then the call ended. Now I had no ride home and the day was dwindling.

“Chris hey I was wondering if you could give me a ride home?”

“Yes sure, and I think your clothes are done drying.”

He gladly gave me a ride home; I lived in an up-scale apartment complex back in Folly Island, Charleston. I love it here it wasn't by my definition too populated or under populated. I loved living here but could see myself experiencing the glamour and the new surroundings. I want to be jumbled in the mess of Art and getting into Julliard would give me that desire. When we were nearing I told him that I would get inside my gated complex walking.

“Well Chris I wanna thank you for a different day. And that I will see you tomorrow.”

“Night Rhia. I’ll be seeing you.” Then just like that he unintentionally stalked me to my home just like l had too. It was only 7pm, man I should get Alexis over here with my car; I just decided to leave it. Then I opened my beautiful sketch and tack it to my wall. That night I dreamed of art, funny enough it was my 6th period. We had to sketch a naked guy, he had his back and butt to Marine and I then he turned and it was Chris Yokolov. I snickered in the dream and it caused me to wake my ass up, just great naked Chris was hotter than a clothed Chris. All it took was one day for me to have a crush or maybe more on my Art and English teacher, Chris Yokolov.