Adultville Express

My senior year I was apart of the class of 2009 and it was a melancholy feeling. I mean my life was changing dramatically I was being imported to adultville on express. I had an overwhelming yet exhilarating feeling. "Rhiannon Hawthorne?" They called me for attendance in my Pre-Calculus class.

"Here," I giddily answered this was the year that all 9th graders dream of being able to reach and couldn't wait to reach it. I looked to who walked in and it was my two bestest friends Kai and Alexis and by the looks of it they had an eventful summer. Alexis had an average physique and must have dyed her hair to a auburn brown color with red streaks that flowed like Greek beauty worthy, which she was. While Kai the affectionate one.

"My lovelies how are you guys?" I hugged them and questioned.

Kai always the blatant one, "Rhiannon first off what kind of hug was that and second my summer was hell, I mean the whole summer my family and I spent in some crappy RV traveling on the road."

"Rhia, I got news for you I met someone and its getting pretty serious." She sounded like it was only in the honeymoon stage of their relationship, that's how it goes in most relationships well, at least the ones I've been in or have witnessed. I am seriously uber happy for her but I never like to see heartbreak. The teacher Mr. Holloway gave us the repetitive syllabus that we would receive in every other class just for those classes.

Then apart from those useless papers we were given our schedules, I looked mine over:

1st Pre-Cal

2nd Journalism

3rd Drama IV

4th AP English Lit.

5th AP Psychology

6th Art 3-D

7th Economics/Gov.

I compared mine to Kai's and Alexis we had core classes together and barely any electives together. I found it pretty strange that I had the same teacher twice but for two different subjects. When the drone of Mr. H's voice finally ended, it meant that we were to go to our 2nd period. I didn't need a science credit this year, which was a giant relief because; me and science were like polar opposites that there was bound to be mayhem. My next class was Journalism another name was yearbook class. This would be my third year in it Mr. Morales, well him and I are informal and I'd call him Morales, and this year I'd be senior editor.

"Morales!" I screamed down the hall from his room, he had his usual smirk for me which I found funny because pushing his buttons is my daily job.

"Oh no, it's you!" He sarcastically said.

I snickered at that, "Don't worry Morales you only have me for the next 10 months. And I'm going to be senior editor this year." So this would be interesting at the first sight of this class back when I was a sophomore it was torture and in a sea of seniors that thought they were superior, yuck! Luckily I had one junior friend that graduated last year she basically prepped me for this, it almost felt like our own nerdy yearbook legacy. But the time the class was full it was made up seniors with a small underclassmen percentage.

"Ok class what is up?" Morales tried to suck up with this class; well that's how I saw it. This clutter of seniors was made up of familiar and unknown faces, friendly and hostile people. I zoned out because this beginning intro to yearbook was a waste on me, two years of hearing it and it gets annoying. The bell rang without me paying attention, crap I rushed to reach my next class. I at least knew that in this class I had Kai as company, Drama the class to be you or someone else.

"Rhia, Rhia where for art thou Rhia?" Kai was the Shakespeare buff which was pretty funny because he had the makings of an actor, at the very least amateur but an actor no less.