You have a nightmare- Lloyd

Your POV
You and Lloyd are walking around Ninjago Central Park. Well, Lloyd is walking, you're sat on his back trying to convince him to buy some ice cream.

"Please Lloyd?" You ask poking the side of his face.

"Alright, alright. Let's go and get ice cream."

"Yes!" You yell throwing your arms in the air, making Lloyd laugh.

Lloyd starts running towards the ice cream truck, making you squeak and wrap your arms around his neck. As you get closer, you see

Your dad, but in his old form.

"Dad?" Lloyd asks as he sets you down.

"What's going on?" You ask.

"Hello children," he turns around and his eyes are red.

He walks closer and you two slowly back up. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a handful of black powder.

"Dad?" You ask.

He simply smirks at you before throwing the powder at you. Everything happened in slow motion. The powder is slowly flying towards your face then you end up on the ground. You look up as the powder consumes Lloyd.

"Lloyd!" You yell, trying to stand back up.

As you climb back to your feet, Lloyd slowly turns to you. You gasp. His emerald green eyes are replaced with bright red eyes.

"Lloyd? Lloyd snap out of it!" You yell.

He just smirks at you and walks closer. Your dad is stood a couple of metres away, smirking. Lloyd grabs you and pins your arms behind your back. Your dad walks towards you while grabbing another handful of powder. However, this powder is a deep purple. He throws it at you. You cough and slowly sink to the floor.

"Leave her. Let's go, son!" Lloyd drops you and follows your dad.

"Lloyd. No. Lloyd, please. Don't. LLOYD NO!" You yell as Lloyd and your dad disappear.

"Y/n? Y/n wake up. It's ok. It's just a nightmare," Lloyd shakes your shoulder.

You bolt up gasping for air. He was there. He was there and he's going to take Lloyd.

"Sis? What's wrong?" Lloyd touches your shoulder. You flinch and he immediately retracts his hand. "Y/n? Y/n look at me," you slowly look up and gasp.

"You're eyes. They're... not red," you gasp. Lloyd's here. His eyes aren't red. He's safe.

You jump at him and press your face into his shoulder.

"Hey, it's ok. It's ok, I'm here," Lloyd stands up with you and sits on your bed. "I'm here. Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm scared dads going to turn evil and take you with him," you whimper and grab his shirt.

"It's ok sis. It wasn't real. It was just a dream."

"More like a nightmare," you murmur.

"Hey, how 'bout we go and grab some candy and watch f/m?" Lloyd asks.

"Sure," Lloyd pulls you off the bed and then you spend the rest of the night watching movies.

The next morning, the rest of the team find you both asleep in the game room. Kai takes Lloyd to his room and Zane carries you to yours. Everyone has pictures for blackmail. You don't care as Lloyd was there for you and that's all that matters.

Hey guys. I'm really sorry for not uploading any segments in a while. I've been really busy and I had a massive writer's block as I wanted some story segments rather than your favourite (something) segments. Hope you all have a nice morning/afternoon/evening and hope you're all staying safe and well.