🕸Halloween costume-Zane🕸

Yours:

His: (yes this is happening)

"Really Zane?" You ask wondering into the kitchen and leaning on your broom

Zane turns around and holds out a cookie which you take happily.

"You look amazing sis," Zane compliments as you slightly move the hat a little bit.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." You reply as a blindfold is put on your head making you scream.

"Kai what are you doing?" Zane asks calmly.

"Zane, have you forgotten?"

"Forgotten what?" You but into their conversation.

"Nothing." They both reply as you feel someone dragging you somewhere.

~10 minutes later~
"Ok, where are we?" You ask bored. It was about 11 am so it was unusual for you to be walking around in your costumes.

"Ok, take your blindfold off sis," Zane says as you pull it off.

It's a small building in the middle of the woods. With a brick wall.

"So, why are we here?" You ask shivering. Yes, it's cold.

"Photoshoot!" Nya yells out.

So everyone came. Fun!

You get to go first and Zane decides to get you to sit on the brick wall.

Once you get up there, with Zane and Cole's help, you sit with one hand behind you and one on your broom and your legs crossed over. You look towards the far side of the forest as you hear a camera click.

~Very long time skip until after trick or treating~
"Today was so fun! Thank you, Zane!" You say and hug him.

"Your welcome Y/n."